Bruce Springsteen and e street band touring in 2012

Started by the Deel Rover, November 21, 2011, 07:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AQMP

Feck it, I'm getting the "no tickets available" message after wating 20 mins :(

gallsman

Have mine. One of the lads at home was the designated buyer for a big crowd and picked up 9, yes 9, from Ticketmaster in Creighton's in Finaghy.

Got 13 altogether across three of us.

AQMP

Seems he's doing 2 nights now.  Got tickets for the 18th.

the green man

ziggy90

Just got mine, 4 for Manchester 22nd June. It works out at £67 a ticket including booking fee & postage. Why is Dublin so expensive? Does RDS charge more than the English venues? Btw Skull I got seat tickets just to please you, I would like to say "you will be sorely missed", ; but in all honesty......... ;)
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Ulick

GalwayBayBoy

Completely forgot tickets went on sale this morning. I thought it was tomorrow. Expected them to be long gone but got 2 for the 18th just there. Guess they are not selling quite as quickly as they would have a few years ago.

Ulick

At 205 yoyo a pair, it's not surprising. At least I don't have to worry about Christmas presents now.

AQMP

Quote from: Ulick on December 01, 2011, 02:14:37 PM
At 205 yoyo a pair, it's not surprising. At least I don't have to worry about Christmas presents now.

Likewise.  Kinda expensive in today's world but Mrs AQMP is a big fan so that's her sorted for Xmas.  Hope she reciprocates by buying me 5 bottles of gin.

Maguire01

Seems plenty of people still have money when he can add a second night at those prices!

the Deel Rover

i'm pretty sure that i will have 2 tickets for the Tuesday night show if any one is interested
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Nally Stand

I have two tickets for the show on Wed 18th but looking to swap for two on the Tues instead, if anyone can help me out?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

ziggy90

Right lads,anyone who's got tickets for the Wrecking Ball tour are in for a Mega treat. I was at the Etihad gig last night and it was vintage Bruce. It was pi$sing out of the heavens and a good few people were late (including us) but he had everyone going, all in all a brilliant night.

PS.Bruce had a young lad up on stage with him singing the chorus "Waitin' On a Sunny Day" he was wearing a T-shirt with "Believe the Hype"on it. Does anyone one know who he is? Someone said it could be his son. I've been watching Bruce for over 30years & I've never seen him as committed (if that's the right word) or play as many diverse tunes as he did last night. Like I say you're in for some party, enjoy. Here is the set list.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/bruce-springsteen/2012/etihad-stadium-manchester-england-3bdf14d4.html
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

maddog

Quote from: ziggy90 on June 23, 2012, 01:17:48 PM
Right lads,anyone who's got tickets for the Wrecking Ball tour are in for a Mega treat. I was at the Etihad gig last night and it was vintage Bruce. It was pi$sing out of the heavens and a good few people were late (including us) but he had everyone going, all in all a brilliant night.

PS.Bruce had a young lad up on stage with him singing the chorus "Waitin' On a Sunny Day" he was wearing a T-shirt with "Believe the Hype"on it. Does anyone one know who he is? Someone said it could be his son. I've been watching Bruce for over 30years & I've never seen him as committed (if that's the right word) or play as many diverse tunes as he did last night. Like I say you're in for some party, enjoy. Here is the set list.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/bruce-springsteen/2012/etihad-stadium-manchester-england-3bdf14d4.html

No one could fault his effort or the "value" for money that he gives his fans that's for sure. My only criticism and i dont know if it was venue related, was that it wasnt loud enough. When at a gig you shouldnt be able to hear a converstation from people behind you or have the act drowned out by some over enthusiastic tone deaf header.
Def got better and better as the gig went on, shame we missed the start but noone could account for the fact that cycling to Manchester from Birmingham would nearly have been as quick. Would go again but would be putting more time into increasing the music knowledge as 50% of it i didnt know.

Denn Forever

He is on Sky Arts 1 live from The Isle of Wight tomorrow night.  Pearl Jam tonight.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...