Tyrone club football

Started by Jinxy, November 13, 2011, 05:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moortown Spuds

I wasnt suggesting that they would get away with it. I was suggesting that the suspensions/fines would be kept from public (media) knowledge.

NaomhBridAbú

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 22, 2011, 10:49:42 PM
Quote from: NaomhBridAbú on November 22, 2011, 09:29:16 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on November 22, 2011, 01:31:23 PM
Quote from: NaomhBridAbú on November 22, 2011, 10:19:01 AM
trouble at St Brigids game at the weekend means that there are now 3 counties with bad manners. tisk tisk...

Absolutely no comparison between a few angry supporters roaring at the ref and a man being hurt to the extent that he required surgery to reattach a part of his body.
You don't seem to get this up there.
True, there are incidents of indiscipline all over the country but the sheer level of violence in Tyrone defies belief.

go and catch yourself on - 'the sheer level of violence' - presumably you and Mike f**king sheehy have been working on a league table this last 5 years or so? Bollox. Antrim is thuggish as f**k, as is derry - maybe Tyrone find themselves in the spotlight, but in no way are they offering a level of violence, that 'defies belief'.....f**k sake

Explain the incidents making antrim "thuggish as f**k"??!! One incident this year and the odd bit of fighting - what specific examples do you have?? That club in antrim have individuals who have made them a disaster waiting to happen for years.

Rows happens in every county as it's a competitive game. Some dude got his ear bitten off though which is a step above what happens elsewhere. This is worse than what has happened almost anywhere else. Noel Donnelly's headbutt was about as bad as you would see anywhere too and then there was the ladies football thing too.

A lot of places have maniacs and obviously some of these clubs have them as no civilised human being would engage in ear biting. Your county is getting really bad press because of people such as the above and it very clearly needs something serious done about it.

There are people clearly trying to wind you up and it would appear quite an easy task to do. No reason to bring other counties into it.

The antrim games include 2 x St Johns at senior and at minor level, as well as another game involving Rasharkin. All three of which i attended. I go to quite a few games in quite a few counties, so it wasnt a remark made to slag off Antrim footballer, of which i am a supporter. It was to make the comment which you eventually ended up endorsing, which is this sort of shite happens everywhere, and not just in Tyrone.

in relation to being easily wound up? f**k all to do with it, Sheehy is a gombeen p***k
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

NaomhBridAbú

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on November 22, 2011, 10:43:49 PM
trouble at St Brigids game at the weekend means that there are now 3 counties with bad manners. tisk tisk...

Absolutely no comparison between a few angry supporters roaring at the ref and a man being hurt to the extent that he required surgery to reattach a part of his body.
True, there are incidents of indiscipline all over the country but the sheer level of violence in Tyrone defies belief.

go and catch yourself on - 'the sheer level of violence' - presumably you and Mike f**king sheehy have been working on a league table this last 5 years or so? Bollox. Antrim is thuggish as f**k, as is derry - maybe Tyrone find themselves in the spotlight, but in no way are they offering a level of violence, that 'defies belief'.....f**k sake

you really are an angry foul mouthed baboon aren't you. It must be the natural brit hooligan in you coming out.

The problem with lads like you and Nally Stand is that you take too many handouts from the British state. You feel guilty about it so you come on here acting the uber-republicans or go to football matches and start hammering the shite out of each other to prove what great Gaels you are.

Stop taking the Queens shilling and being such britboys and maybe, someday, we might acknowledge you as proper Irishmen.

run along country boy and get back to knitting those tin whistles....
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

spuds

Quote from: NaomhBridAbú on November 23, 2011, 05:06:21 PM

I have to vote this as the singularly most ridiculous comment of the year
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

NaomhBridAbú

Quote from: spuds on November 23, 2011, 08:41:35 PM

agree

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: NaomhBridAbú on November 23, 2011, 09:21:59 PM

agree

yes, you are a bit ridiculous aren't you...and whats with the continuous editing of your posts ?...you are quite the ditherer, eh chap.
It's probably due to that schizophrenic "I'm-an-uber-republican-but-I-take-british-handouts" thing you have golng on.

screenexile

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on November 24, 2011, 07:59:35 AM

agree

yes, you are a bit ridiculous aren't you...and whats with the continuous editing of your posts ?...you are quite the ditherer, eh chap.
It's probably due to that schizophrenic "I'm-an-uber-republican-but-I-take-british-handouts" thing you have golng on.

Something about a black kettle and a pot that's the same colour??

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-1708298/Ireland-bailout-will-cost-UK-families-300.html

HiMucker

I

agree

I see your German is coming on leaps and bounds.  Trying to impress your masters  :D

Nally Stand

Ich bin sicher, eine solche freie Stater wie dich selbst nicht wüssten nichts über die Annahme ausländischer Gelder
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

NaomhBridAbú

Quote from: hardstation on November 24, 2011, 07:54:59 AM
Quote from: NaomhBridAbú on November 23, 2011, 05:04:39 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on November 22, 2011, 10:49:42 PM

Explain the incidents making antrim "thuggish as f**k"??!! One incident this year and the odd bit of fighting - what specific examples do you have?? That club in antrim have individuals who have made them a disaster waiting to happen for years.

Rows happens in every county as it's a competitive game. Some dude got his ear bitten off though which is a step above what happens elsewhere. This is worse than what has happened almost anywhere else. Noel Donnelly's headbutt was about as bad as you would see anywhere too and then there was the ladies football thing too.

A lot of places have maniacs and obviously some of these clubs have them as no civilised human being would engage in ear biting. Your county is getting really bad press because of people such as the above and it very clearly needs something serious done about it.

There are people clearly trying to wind you up and it would appear quite an easy task to do. No reason to bring other counties into it.

The antrim games include 2 x St Johns at senior and at minor level, as well as another game involving Rasharkin. All three of which i attended. I go to quite a few games in quite a few counties, so it wasnt a remark made to slag off Antrim footballer, of which i am a supporter. It was to make the comment which you eventually ended up endorsing, which is this sort of shite happens everywhere, and not just in Tyrone.

in relation to being easily wound up? f**k all to do with it, Sheehy is a gombeen p***k
What happened here?

senior game - massive brawl, including benches - albeit a brief one. after a minor game, some (alot) of fans were squaring up...

Radda bout yeee

Any word? I thought that the punishment would be common knowledge by now. Kildress had a few disciplinary issues to get heard at the same meeting and the word was through yesterday???

NaomhBridAbú

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 24, 2011, 04:18:26 PM
Any word? I thought that the punishment would be common knowledge by now. Kildress had a few disciplinary issues to get heard at the same meeting and the word was through yesterday???

i thought word was out tomorrow

OverThePostsAWide

According to the Irish News today:

"Tyrone's disciplinary committee failed to reach a verdict after it met on Tuesday night. The Tyrone board released a statement yesterday which confirmed that the Competitions Control Committee is hoping to reveal what penalties will be imposed tomorrow." [my emphasis]

Hmmm, unfortunate choice of words there by the IN and/or Board. Maybe Moortown Spuds isn't far of the mark  ???

EC Unique

From what I heard the ''failed to reach a verdict'' is more of a failure to agree on the severity of punishments. I don't think the verdict was ever in question.

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: OverThePostsAWide on November 24, 2011, 04:54:30 PM
According to the Irish News today:

"Tyrone's disciplinary committee failed to reach a verdict after it met on Tuesday night. The Tyrone board released a statement yesterday which confirmed that the Competitions Control Committee is hoping to reveal what penalties will be imposed tomorrow." [my emphasis]

Hmmm, unfortunate choice of words there by the IN and/or Board. Maybe Moortown Spuds isn't far of the mark  ???

Not that I agree that either club should be sanctioned but I think that it will be drawn out and the delay tactic will be utilised. There were some gimps/trolls calling for ground closure a week ago, they have shut up or gone away in the meantime. The longer the CCC leave it the less the suspension they can/will dish out.