Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

BennyCake

Quote from: hardstation on November 26, 2011, 09:38:17 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 26, 2011, 09:36:49 PM
Quote from: crossfire on November 26, 2011, 09:32:26 PM
Apparently  Culloville had two players sent off in the first half. :-\

Colm Watters and one of the midfielders were sent off within first 20 minutes. Huge loses to do without.  Hard luck to the Blues, tough to win with 15 never mind 13.
Jesus Christ!

No, I don't think it was him that was sent off :D

Radda bout yeee

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

Great to see Derrytresk win Ulster. A wee club in the middle of the bog, and not a big pile of residents. This should be a great lift for wee clubs everywhere.

everymanaman

Heard the ref got a slap after the Culloville/Craigbane game-any truth in this?

bennydorano

Didn't make it in for the Derrytresk game today, but there seemed to be a bit of a consensus in the stand that the best team lost.

ONeill

From what I can gather from the guru Drici, the Hill will probably meet Declan O'Sullivan's Dromid Pearses.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

drici

No wee gifty Quarter Finals in the Hurling at the moment.
Will be interesting to see how the Football ones go.

clarshack

Cuchulainn GAC Newcastle v dromid pearses is fixed for sunday 11th december.

looking at the newcastle squad, they seem to have a right few players from ulster on board:
http://www.cuchulainnsgac.com/squad.html

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Dromid off to England to play Cuchullains from Birmingham I think, in the 1/4 final. Not sure what the draw is after that. They won the Munster final pretty handily yesterday, but Kildangan had a man sent off which made it easier for them.
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...

BennyHarp

Although I'd fully expect Dromid Pearses to come through against Cuchullainns of Newcastle, I dont think it will be particularly easy for them. I've been involved in GAA in Britain for quite a while and in terms of the Junior Championship, this Cuchullainns team are probablythe best prepared i've seen. They have committed fully to this all year and are immensely fit and strong with a fair few tidy footballers in key positions. Whether or not they are good enough to trouble the Kerry champions remains to be seen, but they are as good, if not better than the John Mitchells team from Liverpool that made the final of this competition a few years ago.
That was never a square ball!!

Applesisapples

Quote from: bennydorano on November 27, 2011, 06:47:08 PM
Didn't make it in for the Derrytresk game today, but there seemed to be a bit of a consensus in the stand that the best team lost.
Gregory Walsh in my opinion had a decent game. The sending off was correct for two yellows. That said Cremartin let in two soft golas and squandered enough chances including an opportunity at the death to secure a draw wher the player passed the ball when the easy opition was to kick the point. Cremartin beat themselves and should have no issue with the ref.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Applesisapples on November 28, 2011, 12:08:07 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on November 27, 2011, 06:47:08 PM
Gregory Walsh in my opinion had a decent game. The sending off was correct for two yellows. That said Cremartin let in two soft golas and squandered enough chances including an opportunity at the death to secure a draw wher the player passed the ball when the easy opition was to kick the point. Cremartin beat themselves and should have no issue with the ref.

Whilst I wasn't at the match and I was happy that Derrytresk won the final I have to say Gregory Walsh is one of the worst refs I've ever came across. Voiced my concerns about him on here before this final! He cost us a go at the Ulster Intermediate Championship by sending off our player for nothing other than being the recipient of a head butt. The video clearly shows this - the ulster council are aware of this and they decide to let him ref a final???? Its unbelievable really!