Paudie O' Shea

Started by sans pessimism, September 17, 2011, 09:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sans pessimism

When is the annual self(Kerry)deriding waffle from this idiot going to end-imagine someone actually pays him to write these scratchings!.I suppose you could look at it as you would a drunk uncle at a family wedding "ah,leave him,the wife will take him home shortly"!!
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Gabriel_Hurl

this place needs a breathalyser test

Kerry Mike

Paudie O' Shea , never heard of him ?
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

spuds

Quote from: sans pessimism on September 17, 2011, 09:27:45 AM
When is the annual self(Kerry)deriding waffle from this idiot going to end-imagine someone actually pays him to write these scratchings!.I suppose you could look at it as you would a drunk uncle at a family wedding "ah,leave him,the wife will take him home shortly"!!

Hard to blame your wife going home with him
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

ck

Paudie is a bafoon. I read his book (more fool me) and it was an awful pile of sh*te. The worst GAA book I've read by a mile. He is a larger than life, beer loving, over passionate and likable rougue. Not a man to add some insight to the world of Sport.

Which paper does he write for these days?

BarryBreensBandage

Quote from: ck on September 18, 2011, 12:28:37 PM
Paudie is a bafoon. I read his book (more fool me) and it was an awful pile of sh*te. The worst GAA book I've read by a mile. He is a larger than life, beer loving, over passionate and likable rougue. Not a man to add some insight to the world of Sport.

Which paper does he write for these days?

Was thinking exactly the same myself this morning when the Sunday Independent had the line:
'O'Se: It's Dublin'
Every year Kerry are in the AIF or in a big grudge match he comes out and writes the same crap, building up the other team. I stopped reading O'Se ages ago because of this exact reason.
Although Keith Barr was at it as well.
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

Stevie g 8

i never buy that shite newspaper anymore because of some of the crap in the sports section.what more do ya expect from paudie

bcarrier

This from the man who called Kerry fans animals ...

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-football/kerry-paid-heavy-price-for-the-lack-of-a-human-touch-2886851.html

QuoteA few Kerry players shied away when duty called and I thought that one in particular had to think twice before he went in for the crunching tackle. You might get away with that in a league match but you won't get away with it in Croke Park.

Jinxy

The first paragraph of that article is unbelievable shite.
There are very few men in the GAA I dislike as intensely as Páidí O'Sé.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

Jinxy

Paidí, the great man manager that he is, would have gone to Australia, kidnapped Walsh and Kennelly, and parachuted them into the team last Sunday.
God he's some clown. ::)

haze

Quote from: Jinxy on September 25, 2011, 04:30:45 PM
Paidí, the great man manager that he is, would have gone to Australia, kidnapped Walsh and Kennelly, and parachuted them into the team last Sunday.

He is almost as deluded as Bertie..

Jinxy

His good friend Bertie Ahern who he met through his good friend Charlie Haughey who also introduced him to his good friend Brian Cowen who put him in touch with High Court judge blah, blah, blah etc.
I was given a free copy of his book years ago.
God it's terrible.

ExcellentDriver

Quote from: haze on September 25, 2011, 05:27:02 PM

The Republic really is a Car Crash Nation.  ;D
Stand up for the Ulstermen!

spuds

Quote from: ExcellentDriver on September 25, 2011, 05:31:06 PM
Quote from: haze on September 25, 2011, 05:27:02 PM

The Republic really is a Car Crash Nation.  ;D
Says the Israeli to the Palestinian
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard