Ulster U21 Football Championship

Started by football07, March 07, 2007, 07:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

Ah here - I enjoyed that, go on ya boy ya get stuck in ;)

stew

I dont recall you or any other tyronie calling any of their players a durty wee tr**p or anything near it.

Rice and McMenamin are the lowest of the low but not one of you gits has the balls to say anything remotely as bad as was said about the Donegal man.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

imtommygunn

Rice and McMenamin...

Ah these must be the two sides to Ryan McMenamin. Who put the knee down - Rice or McMenamin or did one knee velong to each side of his personality...

How did this thread descend into this shite?

Good win for Tyrone. 10 points for one player in a championship game is some scoring. They'll be hard to beat.

DownFanatic

What is the Fermanagh U-21 team like? I would say that Down shouldnt have much problem in taking them?

GrandMasterFlash

Monaghan V Cavan on Sat in Clones at 1pm, the greatest of Ulster Rivals!! Both with pretty strong panels, a right few lads on both sides playin with seniors in McKenna Cup/NFL recently. Should be a good game...

armaghniac

QuoteWhat is the Fermanagh U-21 team like? I would say that Down shouldnt have much problem in taking them?

Sure Down are the aristocrats, no problem for them beating an Ulster team at any level.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

bennydorano

Armagh v Tyrone; Sunday 3.30 in Davitt Park

Will the Cross boys be available to play? Hanratty, Paul Kernan, Tony Kernan & David McKenna should start if available. Can't see us winning without the four of them.

DownFanatic

I would suspect that this will be something similar to the Down U-21 team that will field against Fermanagh on Saturday.
1. M.McAllister
2. L.Howard
3. G.McArdle
4. C.Garvey
5. B.McArdle
6. E.McConville
7. S.Parr
8. J.Colgan 
9. J.Ireland
10. E.McGovern
11. J.Boyle
12. R.Kelly
13. P.McComiskey
14. P.Downey/S.Sands
15. C.Brannigan

judas1

Quote from: bennydorano on March 20, 2007, 02:09:14 PM
Armagh v Tyrone; Sunday 3.30 in Davitt Park

Will the Cross boys be available to play? Hanratty, Paul Kernan, Tony Kernan & David McKenna should start if available. Can't see us winning without the four of them.
heard today, that none of the cross boys will be available to play against tyrone.

Uladh

Is it too much of a reach to say that the winners of this game on saturday could well be the all ireland winners?

Brick Tamlin

holylandsniper

QuoteArmagh v Tyrone; Sunday 3.30 in Davitt Park
Not Saturday Benny?

Spiritof98

Anyone think that if it wasn't cross in the AIC final the players would be available for the County U21s?
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: holylandsniper on March 21, 2007, 10:44:43 AM
QuoteArmagh v Tyrone; Sunday 3.30 in Davitt Park
Not Saturday Benny?

Yep, believe so.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Aghdavoyle

Quote from: Uladh on March 21, 2007, 10:33:30 AM

Is it too much of a reach to say that the winners of this game on saturday could well be the all ireland winners?

That'll not be far away. the winners will win ulster certainly