Ulster U21 Football Championship

Started by football07, March 07, 2007, 07:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarneyMan

Benny McKenna midfield was man of the match, a giant of a man! Other big players on the team are full back Darren Hughes, corner back Ciaran Hughes (Nudies son).  Then you've got Shane Smith, Ciaran Hanratty and Conor McManus, Bernard O'Brien, all these lads have been playing on the senior team this year too.  McKenna, Hughes, Smith, Hanratty and McManus all played against Offaly yesterday.................

The Bottom Brick

Lads, you should have taken the Brick's advice!

Rang Boyles last thursday, they had no price and rang me back an hour later to say 9/2 on Monaghan and 40's for the AI.

I put a score on at 9/2 and went in the next day to back them for the AI, they were in to 7/2 for Ulster and 20/1 for AI, so there must be serious money on them.

I think they'll be hard stopped...
33, 35, 47, 48, 52, 07!

bennydorano

I wouldn't have thought the betting market for U21 football at the provincial stage would have been strong, your 20 probably shortened the price. :P

ard mhaca abu

Rang Boyles last thursday, they had no price and rang me back an hour later to say 9/2 on Monaghan and 40's for the AI.

i wouldnt just be cashin that monaghan beat in yet from what i seen of the armagh side in lurgan against tyrone! plus u havin paul kernan,david mc kenna nd jonny hanratty to come into that yet!

The Bottom Brick

Not cashing it just yet don't worry!

When will the final be?
33, 35, 47, 48, 52, 07!

ard mhaca abu

QuoteWhen will the final be?
id imagine saturday week!

ard mhaca abu

who would be the derry players to watch out for?

Goats Do Shave

ard mhaca abu

QuoteMark Lynch!

i mean someone we dont already know about without senior football experience!

football07

Should be a really good game tomorrow night.Armagh enter the game as clear favourites after beating Tyrone. There isnt much coverage in the papers at all. derry are keeping a very low profile. Dont think there is anyone else on their team with senior county experience except Lynch and I guess he will receive very close attention tomorrow night.

charlie stubbs

joe o kane plays centre half back for them.ryan dillon who sigerson with queens,michael friel at midfield was a college allstar and eoin brown corner forward was very dangerous against armagh in the minor's few years ago

corn02

Anyone heading up? Looks like  it has the makings of a good match, I expect a big crowd.

David McKeown

I will be there very much looking forward to the game.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

ard mhaca abu

i'll be there lookin forward to the game! armagh to win by 3!