The 140th Open Championship

Started by laoislad, July 11, 2011, 01:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

onefaircounty

Anyone got a good stream for those currently outside UK?

omagh_gael

Ricky Fowler looks like he's heading to a rave in Craigavon.

The Worker

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 16, 2011, 02:49:21 PM

why craigavon  ???

omagh_gael

Quote from: The Worker on July 16, 2011, 02:54:54 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on July 16, 2011, 02:49:21 PM

why craigavon  ???

Not exactly sure...just a hunch ;)

Clarke having a rip roaring start, birdied first and has a tiddler for birdie on the second.

Ah crap I put the scud on him, misses a sitter!

attheraces

Throughout his career Clarke has been infamous for missing those short putts, there seems to be one every round! Hope they don't come back to haunt him. Would love to see the big guy win it.

Though I don't think there would be as much debate regarding his religious/political/national belief's as there was after Rory's win  :D
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Minder

Quote from: attheraces on July 16, 2011, 03:56:15 PM
Throughout his career Clarke has been infamous for missing those short putts, there seems to be one every round! Hope they don't come back to haunt him. Would love to see the big guy win it.

Though I don't think there would be as much debate regarding his religious/political/national belief's as there was after Rory's win  :D

I think it's a debate we have to have though.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

DrinkingHarp

Clarke should be 7 or 8 under right now, needs to hit the putt putt course.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

passedit

Quote from: Minder on July 16, 2011, 04:03:30 PM
Quote from: attheraces on July 16, 2011, 03:56:15 PM

I think it's a debate we have to have though.

Puff piece on Mc Ilroy on ESPN here with an interview with Mickey Mc Donald and some scenic pictures of Holywood (however they managed that). As only the americans can do though, now it looks from the coverage that Fowler is playing on his own.
Don't Panic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Did anyone see Rorys putter cover today, had a union jack on it!!!!! Total castle catholic!
Tbc....

13aside

Hope Darren Clarke can go ahead and win today-he aint got nerves looks like hes playing for fun-worth at least another two shots-keep smiling-IT WORKS!! 

Leo

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on July 17, 2011, 02:44:13 AM
Did anyone see Rorys putter cover today, had a union jack on it!!!!! Total castle catholic!

Might it not just be part of a munfacturer's badge? I have a GAA umbrella bought in Dublin, made in GB with union jack on label.
Fierce tame altogether