All Ireland U21 Football Final Cavan v Galway, 1st May Croke Park

Started by mylestheslasher, April 18, 2011, 08:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

For those in the Cavan/Northern Sound region who can't make it to Croke Park and can't follow the TG4 commentary, I suggest you turn down the sound and listen to Michael Tynan's commentary on Northern Sound.

The time difference between what is happening on the pitch and the radiio commentary won't be a problem as Michael will be probably telling us a story about the previous meetings of Cavan/Galway of the 30s.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Denn Forever on April 29, 2011, 10:44:14 AM
For those in the Cavan/Northern Sound region who can't make it to Croke Park and can't follow the TG4 commentary, I suggest you turn down the sound and listen to Michael Tynan's commentary on Northern Sound.

The time difference between what is happening on the pitch and the radiio commentary won't be a problem as Michael will be probably telling us a story about the previous meetings of Cavan/Galway of the 30s.

Now thats just cruel with the weekend that in it......

Asking people to tune into Northern Sound, what made you hate your average GAA fan that much

boojangles

Best of Luck to all involved. If the boys can repeat the same workrate shown against Tyrone then I think they will be there or there abouts. That is a tight ask considering the size of Croke Park but they have had 2 weeks to mentally prepare and they should be in top shape.
History beckons. Third time lucky? I really hope so.
Up the Breifni Boys.

Billys Boots

Good luck neighbours; I'd say all the Larries will be rooting for ye.  ;)
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Celt_Man

Feck saying best of luck to all involved - I hope Galway have no luck only bad!!  ;D

Come on the Breffni!!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Jinxy

What way will the convoy be heading back to Cavan?
Just curious.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Fuzzman

All the best Caaaaavan and hope its a good game.

Its funny how there was talk all year about Cork look untouchable and that Tyrone will be the only team to get near them and both are out.

Denn Forever

Quote from: Jinxy on April 29, 2011, 01:38:56 PM
What way will the convoy be heading back to Cavan?
Just curious.

Dunshaughlin, Navan Kells, Carnaros....

(we'll fool them. Take the Motorway lads :-X  Keep the receipts and send them to the County Board)
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

NP 76

randomtask

Goodluck Cavan really hope they do it! Their a tasty wee price aswell

Westside

C'mon Cavan! Please God don't let this be another hard luck story.. Bring it home lads.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."