Eoin Lennon,
Neil McAdam;
Dick Clerkin,
Dan McKenna,
Mark Downey;
Bernard O'Brien,
Paul Finlay,
Conor McManus.

Subs: C McGuinness for McManus (h-t), S Gollogly for O'Brien (h-t), B McKenna for Downey (45), K Galligan for Mone (50), J Turley for Clerkin, M McNally for Walshe (both 50), K Hughes for McAdam (64), C Hanratty for McKenna (65).

Championship team will start with 12 of them for certain. Corner forward position will be between McGuiness, O'Brien and possibly Dan McKenna may even line out there. Though McKenna could well hold the centre forward slot. Left half back is a toss up between one of Galligan, McNally, Eoin Duffy.

K. Hughes for McAdam - was that K.Hughes, scotstown or blayney?

Maguire01

Hadn't seen the team until now, but letting in 4 goals with that defence is pretty bad.

Maguire01

Dick Clerkin is Captain for the Championship. Well deserved.

soldier of destiny

Quote from: Sleater on May 21, 2011, 09:55:29 AM
Quote from: Maguire01 on May 21, 2011, 01:01:20 AM
Challenge match tonight in Parnell - Dublin 4-14 Monaghan 1-15

Monaghan team

Mark Keogh
Kieran Duffy
Darren Hughes
Colin Walsh
Vinny Corey,
Dessie Mone,
Eoin Duffy;
Eoin Lennon,
Neil McAdam;
Dick Clerkin,
Dan McKenna,
Mark Downey;
Bernard O'Brien,
Paul Finlay,
Conor McManus.

Subs: C McGuinness for McManus (h-t), S Gollogly for O'Brien (h-t), B McKenna for Downey (45), K Galligan for Mone (50), J Turley for Clerkin, M McNally for Walshe (both 50), K Hughes for McAdam (64), C Hanratty for McKenna (65).

Championship team will start with 12 of them for certain. Corner forward position will be between McGuiness, O'Brien and possibly Dan McKenna may even line out there. Though McKenna could well hold the centre forward slot. Left half back is a toss up between one of Galligan, McNally, Eoin Duffy.

K. Hughes for McAdam - was that K.Hughes, scotstown or blayney?

Kieran Hughes - Scotstown
CiarĂ¡n Hughes - Castleblayney

Fuzzman

Shhhhhhhh.......

ONeill

Something that always makes you uneasy is the Omagh factor. Tyrone rarely perform well there. A big strong team like Monaghan could well get something out of this even though the Freeman absence seems to weaken the Monaghan scoring threat.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyroneman

QuoteSomething that always makes you uneasy is the Omagh factor. Tyrone rarely perform well there. A big strong team like Monaghan could well get something out of this even though the Freeman absence seems to weaken the Monaghan scoring threat.

Agree 100% - Omagh is worth at least 2-3 points ot the other team from the get go. Don't know why.

Always looks like it's very narrow or something, though in reality I'm probably wrong.

Will be an interesting game.

Funny - was chatting to a mate who went to a GAA debate night in Lurgan - Tony McEntee doesn'y seem to think Tyrone have much about them - said something to the effect that football will not be up to much or will have gone backwards (you get the gist) if Tyrone win the AI this year.

rrhf

Tony might still have the old french fry on the corner of his neck

armaghniac

He also has won more All Irelands than any man in Throne.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

tyroneman

Owen Mulligan has 8 does he not?

Voc schools - school and county
Intermediate club
Minor county
U21 county
Senior county x 3

Fuzzman

Any news on injuries lads after the weekend?

As far as I know Stevie & Brian should be OK.

I didn't get to see the Armagh game at the weekend but sounds like maybe we should go back door this year. Eh? Eh?   ::) ::)

qz

Quote from: ONeill on May 26, 2011, 10:58:48 PM
Something that always makes you uneasy is the Omagh factor. Tyrone rarely perform well there. A big strong team like Monaghan could well get something out of this even though the Freeman absence seems to weaken the Monaghan scoring threat.

Never liked Tyrone playing in Omagh myself.
Last year at a home NFL match the results for Tyrone home games in the NFL for the decade 2000-09 were printed in the programme (for the NFL only).

Of 25 games played in Omagh, 15 were won (60%)
Of 9 games played in other parts of the county, 8 were won(89%)
These 9 included 7 in 2002 and 2003 when Omagh was not used at all and Tyrone had a 100% home win record ,and as the records show won the NFL division one both years.

I assume the ulster championship home record could be something similar.