All Ireland U21 Semi Final Cavan V Wexford

Started by hassletravel, April 16, 2011, 08:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westside

The way your comment was worded it was never meant to be "making a point" it was taking a cheap shot because you are obviously still sore about the result and refereeing on Wednesday.

I see Declan Woods has on his twitter that this game is being streamed live??

Cavan unchanged for this game.

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Jinxy

Quote from: anglocelt39 on April 16, 2011, 03:51:37 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on April 16, 2011, 01:59:34 PM
Well, they've been given the perfect excuse to lose now.

Need to pay more attention to the masterful musings of your stone throwing mentor Hardy who has been busy advising us that Meath have bigger fish to fry than us lads on the rivalry stakes. Extra homework for his appie I reckon. Still,  nice in a way to know you care

God you're fierce sensitive altogether.  :D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

KIDDO 4

Westside

Anyone hear Tom Reilly there on Northern Sound!??

mylestheslasher

4 all at ht. Wexford better team, Cavan look wrecked. Looks bad for us unless maybe we use subs well.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ross4life

Well done Cavan looking forward to what should be a great final & any ideas on where it will be? maybe Longford??
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

laoisgaa

Denn Forever

Why not Croke Park?

Hope its not Longford.  Bad memories of '88.

Well done Lads.  It was looking dodgy for a while but as they say, Goals win games.

means what he says...

ross4life

They didn't even have it in Croke park when Dublin played in it last year (Donegal v Dublin breffni park)

Hyde park Roscommon would welcome both.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Denn Forever

Happier memories of Hyde Park and better roads and infrastructure there than Longford.

Forgot about last year's final.
means what he says...

anglocelt39

Quote from: Jinxy on April 16, 2011, 06:03:00 PM
Quote from: anglocelt39 on April 16, 2011, 03:51:37 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on April 16, 2011, 01:59:34 PM
Well, they've been given the perfect excuse to lose now.

Need to pay more attention to the masterful musings of your stone throwing mentor Hardy who has been busy advising us that Meath have bigger fish to fry than us lads on the rivalry stakes. Extra homework for his appie I reckon. Still,  nice in a way to know you care

God you're fierce sensitive altogether.  :D

don't over estimate yourself mate you're carrying on a bit like a 5 year old at a birthday party looking for attention and I've been nominated to acknowledge you exist.  How's Banty this weather?
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

mylestheslasher

Great result but it flatters us. Cavan had nothing in the legs and wexford looked razor sharp early on. Wexford were unbelievable wasteful missing 3/4 excellent goal chances with o meara in goals making couple of good saves. But Cavan had the bit of extra class in the end and again used their subs well. Dara tighe was excellent in the backs, flanagan worked very hard but when we got the ball into mcdermot and Brady at ff we got scores. Well done to the team, winning in 3rd gear is a great habit. Hopefully we can go one better than before now.

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Great effort by Cavan coming so soon after the Ulster Final. Good luck to them for the All Ireland.