Champions league Semi-Finals

Started by new devil, April 13, 2011, 09:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

Messi v Casillas at the moment.

Blowitupref

I can imagine once Barca score the floodgates will open.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gallsman on May 03, 2011, 07:55:26 PM
"Disabled due to copyright claim" is killing me and it's not on terrestrial German TV - anyone got any good links?

http://www.domacifilmovi.us/
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

It's a rainy night in sunny Spain.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 03, 2011, 08:27:34 PM
I can imagine once Barca score the floodgates will open.

It rains any more then the flood will certainly happen

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mayo4Sam

Bad decision there, should have been allowed.

Trevor Welch, would somebody shoot him,........or me, ........or both of us. He clearly doesn't have a f**king clue who half the Madrid team are, he's callin anyone on the right wing arbeloa and anyone in the middle Ronaldo, he really is a twat, I didn't think he could annoy me more than in a united match but he is managing it tonite
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Blowitupref

Madrid were playing their best football until that break away goal.

Blowitupref

1-1 deserved that for 2nd half performance alone.

BennyHarp

I hope Man Utd hammer Barcelona, some of their diving especially Mascharano is embarrassing to watch!
That was never a square ball!!

Milltown Row2

Mascherano would have hurt himself more with the throwing himself about after not being touched by Diarra (who has been brilliant)

The Worker

How have Real still 11 men on the field?!!

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Blowitupref

Mourinho tactics in the 1st leg are the deciding factor i feel.

The Worker

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: The Worker on May 03, 2011, 09:37:01 PM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on May 03, 2011, 09:33:34 PM
Quote from: The Worker on May 03, 2011, 09:32:27 PM
How have Real still 10 men on the field?!!

have they not 11

11 i mean!

great to see abidal back

a more fussy ref could have sent 3 real men off no bother, including Carvalho twice. A dirty fecker if ever there was one
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012