Paul Galvin advert

Started by randomtask, February 27, 2011, 05:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randomtask

Did anyone see this advert during half time of the cross crokes match. it shows paul advertising an irish language dvd for beginners which is given free to irish daily star readers. Now correct me if i am wrong but during paul much talked about documentary did he not give out throughly about this paper and others??. yet he is willing to advertise for them on national television, this just shows the lack of integrity that this man has and how he will do anything for publicity. complete tube

spuds

Never saw the add but good luck to him, hope he is getting well paid for it. Seems like some people go out of their way to get upset about things.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Tubberman

Quote from: randomtask on February 27, 2011, 05:05:02 PM
Did anyone see this advert during half time of the cross crokes match. it shows paul advertising an irish language dvd for beginners which is given free to irish daily star readers. Now correct me if i am wrong but during paul much talked about documentary did he not give out throughly about this paper and others??. yet he is willing to advertise for them on national television, this just shows the lack of integrity that this man has and how he will do anything for publicity. complete tube

You come across as a bigger tube than Galvin to be honest...
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Jinxy

Quote from: Tubberman on February 27, 2011, 07:05:46 PM

You come across as a bigger tube than Galvin to be honest...

I concur.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Family guy

Easy money for him i know i would do it for money and you would be lieing if you said you wouldnt

Chris agus Snoop

Galvin needs the money, he's only bought 12 pairs of shoes since christmas!

tyssam5

I give out about my boss all the time, still take his money though.

BarryBreensBandage

Quote from: tyssam5 on February 27, 2011, 08:31:58 PM

I give out about my boss all the time, still take his money though.

8)
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

Leo

I sThe Star not a byproduct of the love-in between Sir Anthony O'Reilly's "Independent " Group and the Sassanach media?l
Good fit for Galvin, so.
Fierce tame altogether

moysider

Yeah. Saw that on a few times today now that you mention it? What s the problem again?

spuds

Quote from: moysider on February 27, 2011, 11:37:13 PM
Yeah. Saw that on a few times today now that you mention it? What s the problem again?
Something to do with Galvin winning too many all-irelands and not fitting into drainpipe wranglers.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Pat Mustard

Any truth in the rumour Galvin is headed for Belfast, and indeed St Galls?

bloodybreakball

according to the antrim threads. only to play hurling for st.galls.
i can remember though earlier in the year paul galvin giving out about being linked to big clubs in dublin because he said his club at home a lot to him, so fair play if he does play football for his home club and hurling in belfast, i dread to think of how strong st galls would be if galvin played football for them

heffo

Quote from: Pat Mustard on June 07, 2011, 01:05:42 PM
Any truth in the rumour Galvin is headed for Belfast, and indeed St Galls?

Unless there has been an emergency congress called without anyone knowing, as a full time student he is still ineligible for an IC transfer.

So, no, there is no truth in the rumour!.

Denn Forever

If he kept playing football in Kerry, could St. Galls afford the mileage/expenses that he could claim?

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...