Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Down 1-11 1-17 Kerry, Newry, 3pm

If Down were ever going to win this competition it was this year. Playing semi final at home and losing!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

Evening. For all of you with Android phones, there's an app out there called "GAA Scoreboard" that allows you to keep track of scores at matches. The app can be connected to a Twitter account that automatically broadcasts the teams, the time and the score when the user chooses to do so, accompanied by the #gaa hashtag.

Instead of (or in addition to) potential users tweeting from their personal accounts or club accounts, I've set up a Twitter account that could be used to tweet all scores of interest to gaaboarders (not trying to put drici out of a job!), rather than having to follow every individual who might be using it: @gaalivescores. If anyone is interested in using it, let me know and I'll pm them the password.

Hopefully there'll be an iOS port or else an equivalent app soon.

gallsman

Quote from: hardstation on May 21, 2011, 09:10:20 PM
Was it really 1-15 to 2-12 between Naomh Adhamhnáin and Gleann tSuile after 33 minutes 21 seconds? That sounds like some match.

Well, according to twitter it was 2-3 to 2-3 between test and test after 24 mins, so you never know what can happen!

gallsman

Quote from: hardstation on May 21, 2011, 09:27:27 PM
Looks good for scores but things they could add in:

- A function for putting in the attendance so that the phone user could count the people and insert the figure he gets.
- A function for displaying which team is playing with the wind.(St. Eunan's <10mph Glenswilly)

I'll try and think of some more.

Submit whatever suggestions you want: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72047967

It's just a guy in college during his exams. People have asked him to include all sorts of stuff like wides, frees, cards etc. After a while you just run out of space on a mobile screen.

I think there's more iPhone users than Android on here, so hopefully it can be ported. Would be good for club matches up and down the country.

GAA_Punter

Live GAA Scores
Press F5 or Refresh or latest update
Sunday 22 May
Ulster SFC quarter-final
Derry v Fermanagh, Celtic Park, 3.30pm Click for match tracker

Connacht SFC quarter-final
Sligo v Leitrim, Markievicz Park, 3.30pm Click for match tracker

Leinster SFC preliminary round
Kildare v Wicklow, Portlaoise, 4pm Click for match tracker
Laois v Longford, Portlaoise, 2pm Click for match tracker

Munster SFC quarter-finals
Kerry v Tipperary, Killarney, 3.30pm Click for match tracker
Cork v Clare, Pairc Ui Chaoimh, 3.30pm Click for match tracker

Leinster SHC preliminary round
Carlow v Westmeath, Dr Cullen Park, 3.30pm Click for match tracker

http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/gaa-sports/144-2/

Jinxy

Quote from: hardstation on May 21, 2011, 09:27:27 PM
Looks good for scores but things they could add in:

- A function for putting in the attendance so that the phone user could count the people and insert the figure he gets.
- A function for displaying which team is playing with the wind.(St. Eunan's <10mph Glenswilly)

I'll try and think of some more.

- A function for putting in the number of bicycle kicks attempted during the half-time interval.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

GAA_Punter

Leinster SFC preliminary round
Laois 0-06 0-04 Longford, Portlaoise, 2pm
HT

Ulster minor football
Derry 0-02 Fermanagh 0-4, 1:45pm

Munster junior football
Cork 1-13 0-05 Clare 1:30pm
Kerry 2-17 1-07 Tipperary 1:30pm

Rossfan

4 pts to 2 for Leitrim after 15 . Referee "substituted" earlier.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Kerry struggling against Tipp, winning by 4 but Tomas O'Se sent off straight red
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

EagleLord

Thought the Derry/Ferm game was gonna be on bbc? Dissapointed about that. Hows it goin?

Jimmy

It's 1-17 to 1-7 at the minute according to twitter. Fermanagh have clawed it back a bit as it was 1-11 to 0-1 at one point.

BBC are show deferred coverage at 7pm. GAA wanted to reduce the number of games that the BBC can show live.

EagleLord

Why is that like? Because RTE are the official broadcaster? What about people who cant get RTE? Not fair I reckon, if a channel wants to show a game they should be able to. As usual all about the money.

drici

Donegal Senior Football Championship 2011
First Round - First Leg Games
21-05-11
7-00pm Seán MacCumhaill 0-10 Naomh Mícheál 0-12

22-05-11
3-00pm Na Cealla Beaga 0-06 Cill Chartha 0-14

3-00pm Málainn 2-12 Gleann Fhinne 3-12

3-45pm Bun Dobhráin 0-09 Na Ceithre Maistirí 2-13

4-00pm An Clochán Liath 0-07 Naomh Adhamhnáin 0-09

4-30pm Gaoth Dobhair 1-12 An Tearmann 0-05

5-35pm Ard a' Rátha 2-09 Cloich Cheann Fhaola 0-10

6-30pm Gleann tSuilí 0-06 Naomh Conaill 0-06

Dinny Breen

Leinster Junior Football Championship, Kildare 2-13 Louth 1-07
#newbridgeornowhere

drici

LEINSTER JUNIOR FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 2011
25-05-11

Cavan 1-12 Longford 2-06

Kilkenny 3-05 Wexford 0-13

Dublin 2-13 Wicklow 1-09

Kildare 2-14 Louth 1-08

Kilkenny v Cavan next in the Leinster Semi Final.