Take me out

Started by Milltown Row2, January 15, 2011, 09:09:21 PM

Anyone watching this? Boy from Tyrone, maybe Greencastle!! Can't understand a word he said!!

Anyone know him?

He's not from Greencastle. I understood him clearly. I agreed with him at the end, choose the wrong girl.

What club? was a green hooped top

Wrecking my head, trying to find out the club.

Was wild funny, he talked waayy too fast, maybe too nervous

I'd have taken yer wan from Dundalk myself and I never thought I would have that Type of opinion about someone from Dundalk

she was the better looking one, though the body on the one taken was probably the best!

barelegs

He was Gary McCurry from Edendork. Daniel Grimley didn't do him any favours with the tiger blanket story

Quote from: sammymaguire on January 15, 2011, 09:32:06 PM
I'd have taken yer wan from Dundalk myself and I never thought I would have that Type of opinion about someone from Dundalk

Yeah the one from Dundalk was nice, or the one from south Wales.

Have you feckers no shame watching this shite?! I can see MR watching it but not the rest...

I know you'll think I'm bullshitting you Tony, but I watched it for the first time last night on TV3. I watched ITV's for the first time tonight, to see how it compared.

Both equally shite. I bet there's a lot of proud mothers and fathers watching.

Quote from: ziggysego on January 15, 2011, 11:26:51 PM
I know you'll think I'm bullshitting you Tony, but I watched it for the first time last night on TV3. I watched ITV's for the first time tonight, to see how it compared.

There is an Irish version?!

Fcuk Tony, i only switched round as i was watching Corrie!!

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 15, 2011, 11:32:13 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 15, 2011, 11:26:51 PM

There is an Irish version?!

Yeah, on TV3. Classy Dublin birds mostly :/