Take me out

Started by Milltown Row2, January 15, 2011, 09:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Anyone watching this? Boy from Tyrone, maybe Greencastle!! Can't understand a word he said!!

Anyone know him?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ziggysego

He's not from Greencastle. I understood him clearly. I agreed with him at the end, choose the wrong girl.
Testing Accessibility

Milltown Row2

What club? was a green hooped top
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ziggysego

Wrecking my head, trying to find out the club.
Testing Accessibility

Redhand Santa

Milltown Row2

Was wild funny, he talked waayy too fast, maybe too nervous

sammymaguire

I'd have taken yer wan from Dundalk myself and I never thought I would have that Type of opinion about someone from Dundalk
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Milltown Row2

she was the better looking one, though the body on the one taken was probably the best!

barelegs

He was Gary McCurry from Edendork. Daniel Grimley didn't do him any favours with the tiger blanket story

ziggysego

Quote from: sammymaguire on January 15, 2011, 09:32:06 PM
I'd have taken yer wan from Dundalk myself and I never thought I would have that Type of opinion about someone from Dundalk

Yeah the one from Dundalk was nice, or the one from south Wales.
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Have you feckers no shame watching this shite?! I can see MR watching it but not the rest...

ziggysego

I know you'll think I'm bullshitting you Tony, but I watched it for the first time last night on TV3. I watched ITV's for the first time tonight, to see how it compared.

Both equally shite. I bet there's a lot of proud mothers and fathers watching.
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on January 15, 2011, 11:26:51 PM
I know you'll think I'm bullshitting you Tony, but I watched it for the first time last night on TV3. I watched ITV's for the first time tonight, to see how it compared.

There is an Irish version?!

Milltown Row2

Fcuk Tony, i only switched round as i was watching Corrie!!

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 15, 2011, 11:32:13 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 15, 2011, 11:26:51 PM

There is an Irish version?!

Yeah, on TV3. Classy Dublin birds mostly :/
Testing Accessibility