Bahamas

Started by maximus, January 06, 2011, 05:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maximus

The Iceman

applecrumble on here is a frequenter - spends half his time there from what I know - should be able to give you some insight
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

The Real Laoislad

No doubt ross4life will be along shortly to offer his advice
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 06, 2011, 06:56:46 PM

Nope sorry, one place i haven't been to.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Celt_Man

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 06, 2011, 06:56:46 PM

No harm TRL but you seem to have an awful fixation/problem with ross4life.  Maybe if someone annoys you that much you should take a wee break from this yoke...

I realised there is a wee bit of irony attached to my pointing this out
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

The Real Laoislad

Electrician friend of mine is working out there at the moment,got let go from a crowd here and was lucky enough to get a job offer but not knowing where it was then he was told it was in the Bahamas so even more happy days..
Lucky f**ker..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

maximus

Does applecrumble be on here anymore? Just wondering who was cheapest for flights etc

under the bar

Many people like one sliced over their all-bran.  Full of potassium as well apparently.

The Iceman

Quote from: maximus on January 22, 2011, 10:41:34 PM
Does applecrumble be on here anymore? Just wondering who was cheapest for flights etc
think handiest option is to fly to Newark and then direct to Bahammas with JetBlue or fly direct to Florida and hop across.
havent seen applecrumble on in a while
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

maximus

What airline do you use when flying to the US?  Cheers for the help

The Iceman

Quote from: maximus on January 23, 2011, 02:07:04 AM
If you're from the north continental to newark nj
south aer lingus to miami

depends on cost and also time in airports and connecting flights. check out options and see whats more important. I don't always fly cheapest, I'd rather spend an extra hundred and save a few hours in airports

Ulick

Was there about 15 years ago. Flew to Miami and got a cruise ship from Fort Lauderdale.

muppet

Quote from: The Iceman on January 23, 2011, 02:51:06 PM
south aer lingus to miami Orlando.

depends on cost and also time in airports and connecting flights. check out options and see whats more important. I don't always fly cheapest, I'd rather spend an extra hundred and save a few hours in airports
MWWSI 2017

FL/MAYO

Quote from: muppet on January 23, 2011, 03:22:50 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on January 23, 2011, 02:51:06 PM
south aer lingus to miami Orlando.

Fly into Fort Lauderdale or Miami, there should be plenty of connecting flights form these airports. Only about 30 miles from Fort Lauderdale to Bahamas. There is also a daily cruise ship to the Bahamas from Fort Lauderdale. 5 minute taxi ride from Fort Lauderdale airport to where cruise ship departs from.   

maximus

Thanks for the advice much appreciated! Anyone been? If so what did you make of it?