All Ireland Final tickets

Started by Lazer, August 31, 2010, 12:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Quote from: balladmaker on September 17, 2010, 12:58:50 AM
It's always mad the way tickets seem to appear out of thin air from the Thursday night onwards.

They really shake out on the Saturday. I think the people controlling them only get word then that their cronies or sponsors aren't bothering to go so they can offload at will.

Canalman

Just got offered a tckt by my father who got 2 off his mate. Will be 1st AIF I went to without a Dublin team in it. Really looking forward to it.

1st time my father got a tckt like that for such a game so as I suspected tickets must be  plentiful.

supersub

Quote from: our_fella on September 17, 2010, 12:02:32 AM
Rake of tickets have been sent back to Down County Board for public allocation

Is this reliable info?

supersub

Ogie84

Corkman here lads. Just read through this thread. Yer worries are small if clubs are after getting 100+ tickets! that's over twice what a dual senior club down here got in total. Coming from a junior club, we got 28 in total and over 120 members applied for them.
Demand is huge and contrary to popular belief, nobody in Cork is taking Down for granted and expecting to just go and pick up the cup... which is funny because all we've been hearing for the past few weeks down here are "stories" from Down about how it's all wrapped up with Red and black ribbons already  ;)

See ye Sunday lads, rebels abĂș!

Lazer

Tickets are not going on sale from the county office,

This is taken directly from what freinds of mine lin Castlewellan were told yesterday

The retruned tickets are being redistributed

However - if you have bought tickets from the county office for ticketed games this year (league and championship), then try the couty office and if they remember you they might help you out but it is not public sale
Down for Sam 2017 (Have already written of 2016!)

MCMLX

There were a lot of people waiting outside the office at 8am thinking tickets were going on general sale.

Lazer

Quote from: MCMLX on September 17, 2010, 04:03:02 PM
There were a lot of people waiting outside the office at 8am thinking tickets were going on general sale.

Has anyone heard if they got them?
Down for Sam 2017 (Have already written of 2016!)

MCMLX

Class of 99

My 1pm collection has been put off till tomorrow another sleepless night ahead so at least work is over!!!!!

supersub

Quote from: Lazer on September 17, 2010, 04:19:11 PM
Quote from: MCMLX on September 17, 2010, 04:03:02 PM

Has anyone heard if they got them?

No they didn't!

Qwerty28

Still chasing a few leads but no ticket as of yet....although Im a neutral have seen Down in action 3 times this summer and Cork twice!

If by any chance a spare pops up let me know!!

snoopdog

Quote from: Canalman on September 17, 2010, 01:00:19 PM
Just got offered a tckt by my father who got 2 off his mate. Will be 1st AIF I went to without a Dublin team in it. Really looking forward to it.

1st time my father got a tckt like that for such a game so as I suspected tickets must be  plentiful.
Tickets arent plentiful at all, i know loads of people still looking. Comments like this are bollix

dodgy umpire

If anyone would like to give me a Hill 16 ticket and receive a lower cusack ticket in exchange PM me. Going to Dublin today so would need to exchange down there
The Boys in Red and Black are back

DennistheMenace

3 of us going down with 2 tickets, always the way.