Mick Lally R.I.P.

Started by cicfada, August 31, 2010, 10:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cicfada

Actor Mick Lally this morning passed away in hospital aged 64. Ar dheis De!!! A fine actor and person!

ziggysego

Still a young man. RIP Mick.
Testing Accessibility

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

boojangles

'well holy god''

R.I.P Miley

Celt_Man

Quote from: boojangles on August 31, 2010, 12:10:12 PM
'well holy god''

R.I.P Miley

Ya beat me to it Boojangles...

RIP Mick....   

Still can't believe he was in Alexander though
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

seafoid

A staple of Sunday nights back in the 80s.
Garry Hynes had a beautiful cupla focal

"Everyone at Druid has lost a colleague and dear friend agus inniú chaill an tír seo duine lách cineálta uasail".

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

R.I.P to Mick Lally a Tuar Mhic Éadaigh man.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

lolafrola

Didn't know who he was until i googled him and then i recognised him, the man looked a bit like Eamon Dunphy.

RIP Mick.
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

mannix

REST IN PEACE MICK. I ALWAYS LIKED HIM ON GLENROE AND IT WAS GREAT TO SEE A MAYOMAN ON THE BIG SCREEN WITH THE HOLLYWOOD ELITE.

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 31, 2010, 02:44:54 PM
R.I.P to Mick Lally a Tuar Mhic Éadaigh man.

Indeed he was. As a close relation of mine and my fathers best man, this came as a big shock. He has been ill for the past few days,but his death was a big shock all the same. His parents Tom and may are still alive hale and hearty, in fact i met them in my parents house on Sunday. A very un-assuming man in life who didn't have any time from the celebrity side of things. Derryveeney will be a quiter place now. NI BHEIDH A LEITHEID ARIS ANN. AR DEIS DE GO RAIBH A ANAM.

ross4life

Haven't seen him on the screen for years must have been ill for some time? RIP Mick
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

AZOffaly

Quote from: ross4life on August 31, 2010, 04:17:57 PM
Haven't seen him on the screen for years must have been ill for some time? RIP Mick

I thought he was on Ros na Rún?

ross4life

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 31, 2010, 04:18:32 PM
Quote from: ross4life on August 31, 2010, 04:17:57 PM

I thought he was on Ros na Rún?

Could be never watch that program  ??? he was also big into Theatre which would have kept him off telly
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

pintsofguinness

Ah that's sad. I would have thought he'd have been older though.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?