Pulled Threads

Started by Gaaboardmod3, August 25, 2010, 02:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAA_Punter

Sorry lads ,

Thought it was good to be posting up links to scores from matches that were not been covered anywhere else.

If its felt iam breaking any rules or posting up irrelevant posts ill stop straight away .

Sorry again if I have annoyed anyone .

GAA PUNTER

Dougal

Quote from: GAA_Punter on August 25, 2010, 05:31:14 PM
Sorry lads ,

Thought it was good to be posting up links to scores from matches that were not been covered anywhere else.

If its felt iam breaking any rules or posting up irrelevant posts ill stop straight away .

Sorry again if I have annoyed anyone .

GAA PUNTER

i for one,would prefer if the results were quoted rather than a link that i cant access from my fone.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

Wee Shea

Quote from: hardstation on August 25, 2010, 08:29:02 PM
Mods, if you 'de-sticky' the Latest Scores thread, it will return to what it was.

I concur.

mountainboii

Quote from: Wee Shea on August 25, 2010, 08:31:49 PM
Mods, if you 'de-sticky' the Latest Scores thread, it will return to what it was.

I concur.

I concur with this concurrence.

fairplay

Quote from: AFS on August 25, 2010, 08:59:07 PM
Quote from: Wee Shea on August 25, 2010, 08:31:49 PM

I concur.

I concur with this concurrence.

I would tend to be concurring to concur with this concurrence also.

Hardy

This occurrence of concurrence is remarkable.

cogito

I'm not so sure lads. I think this situation is more of an ecunemical matter...

armaghniac

A picture is worth a 1000 words when describing the need to pull a thread.

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

spuds

Ban the lot of the fukkers
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

BallyhaiseMan

Banning all the whinging f**kers on here  who complain about fellow GAA men/women advertising their companies/products/services should be the solution.

spuds

Ban whinging fekkers banging on giving out about fukkers giving out about spammers
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

brokencrossbar1

Instead of people getting all hot and bothered about John kane promoting himself on this forum maybe the mods could have a "Business Promotion thread" which they monitor.  To prevent spamming tehy could pre monitor any entries and use it simply as a way for posters to promote posters businesses and business opportunities.  Given the fact that times are tough out there why not use our "community" as a way to help each other out.

Best of luck John!

ziggysego

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 26, 2010, 03:30:53 PM
Instead of people getting all hot and bothered about John kane promoting himself on this forum maybe the mods could have a "Business Promotion thread" which they monitor.  To prevent spamming tehy could pre monitor any entries and use it simply as a way for posters to promote posters businesses and business opportunities.  Given the fact that times are tough out there why not use our "community" as a way to help each other out.

Best of luck John!

You'd be opening a can of worms there. 100s of people registering to the board, just to promote their business. Free advertising and all.

As mod says, should only be available to people who actually use the board.
Testing Accessibility

Billys Boots

QuoteBest of luck John!

Are ye getting a cut bc?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Billys Boots on August 26, 2010, 03:46:06 PM
QuoteBest of luck John!

Are ye getting a cut bc?

Nah, I wouldn't mind it though :P