AI Football Final 2010: An Corcaigh vs An Dún

Started by under the bar, August 23, 2010, 02:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knockitdown

Come in down!

Hopefully come 3pm tomo Sam will be back in the mournes!

Good luck lads!!!!

downredblack

No rain in Dublin yet but it doesn't look far away .

Up Down .

stephenite

Prediction time - Cork by 4 points for me.

I've followed my County to quite a few September days and although we never won one there's still no better feeling when your team runs out on the pitch for the All Ireland final. Hope everyone travelling has a great day out

Kerry Mike

jumped out of bed and was looking for my Kerry jersey and then realised we weren't playing today in the final, the drink does quare things to the mind.

Best of luck to everyone and enjoy this special day , the hairs will be standing on my neck before the game even though we're not involved, just love All Ireland final day.

My head says Cork but the heart is going for Down, its all on the day
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

MCMLX

Quote from: downredblack on September 19, 2010, 09:03:29 AM
No rain in Dublin yet but it doesn't look far away .

Up Down .

Just back from a walk round the mountain in the rain. Its still a beautiful day. All those cold McKenna Cup nights, the journeys to Longford and Limerick. The defeats to Sligo and Wicklow are what make days like this so special. We don't get there very often, we have to savour it when we do.
Stephenite says there is no better feeling than seeing your team run out onto the pitch on All Ireland final day. Everybody deserves to experience it.
Good luck to everyone today, may the best team win in the end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE9OaujxHPg

tbrick18

Really looking forward to the game today....like a lot of people at the start of the year my money would have been on Cork. But having watched Down progress this year and the brand of football they have been playing I think so far they have been the team of the year and deserve to win.
A lot of people talking about Cork hunger having been beaten in finals.....what about Down hunger, havent been in a final since '94.
I think Down have the winnings of this and I hope the do too. I like to see the team that plays the best football to win and the fact that they are from the north is a bonus!

Down Abu!

Milltown Row2

Have went for:

Tryone minors -3
Marty Clarke man of the match
E Cadogan to get a yellow card
Down+2 points

UP DOWN
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Highlander3

Hope it all goes well for us today, orginally was quite confident we would beat Cork but the last few days have been getting a bit worried about there size.

An Dun abu

INDIANA

poor day weather wise in dublin. raining most of the morning. Hopefully it clears up in the afternoon and for the minors.

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Hardy

Come on Down. The price is right. 3.15 on Betfair.

jas376

Good luck to The Rebels today, both seniors and minors!

Aaron Boone

Name the other two counties never to have lost an AI football final?