1 (1.9%)
greater than 12 points
8 (15.1%)
we'll hockey those jackeens
11 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Voting closed: August 02, 2010, 08:20:07 PM

Mike Sheehy

Tyrone say they are comfortable being favourites but they are trying to be cute hoors about it.
Heres their chance to state their confidence unequivocally.

A Quinn Martin Production

Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

comethekingdom

Like I said previously - the nordies will do enough to beat the dubs and not a whole pile more. Low key is the whole objective.

Nally Stand

Such an obsession with Tyrone as always Mike. Just read back through your recent posts ffs! Get some sort of professional help! There are people out there who deal with trauma that can really work wonders for you. I know Dara Ó'Cinnéide sees Tyrone as "the ghost that will not go away" but you really needn't be so obsessed with it. I'm just worried about you. Sure we once thought Kerry were ghosts too!(Although we did find a way to deal with that...)

BOO!!

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Mike Sheehy

Look, just tell us how much you think you will beat Dublin by. We have no interest in your psycho-babble

Niall Quinn

Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

heffo

sammymaguire

a cricket score, Dubs are very average
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Farrandeelin

Tyrone have Sam Maguire wrapped up. Keith Barr says so.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Tyrone will beat Dublin by...

Playing our best football, focusing solely on the game, and not being distracted by the obsessive musings of some mad Kerryman with copious amounts of Cork blood  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

The face

Tyrone would want to be careful. There is no doubt that they are the better team but they haven't really performed as favourites in Croke Park recently. They fell over the line against Kildare last year before losing to a fairly average Cork team (although the ref was very poor). They are coming up against a Dublin team who for a change don't have the weight of expectation on them. Also the cats out of the bag for Tyrone after the Ulster Final performance so there's no point Mickey Harte playing the poor mouth. I know this poll is only a bit of crack but I think it does reflect the Tyrone fans expectation.

mylestheslasher

Average cork team. That must make monaghan poor and everyone else bar Kerry pure shite.

Mike Sheehy

So nobody even questioned the assumption that Tyrone would win... ::)

what an arrogant shower..totally writing off a county with over 7 times as many AI as them !!

From the Bunker

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 30, 2010, 07:46:25 PM
So nobody even questioned the assumption that Tyrone would win... ::)

what an arrogant shower..totally writing off a county with over 7 times as many AI as them !!
Yeah, but only one AI in 27 years!

ziggysego

Tyrone will beat Dublin by Jones Road.
Testing Accessibility