Galvin - Love him or hate him?

Started by put-it-up, June 15, 2010, 08:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backofthehand

Looks and acts like a kn**ker, but he would be on my starting 15 every time.

ziggysego

Quote from: backofthehand on June 15, 2010, 08:21:08 PM
Looks and acts like a kn**ker, but he would be on my starting 15 every time.

+ 1
Testing Accessibility

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ONeill

Don't mind him that much. Full of admiration when he's just playing football. Twas one of the Antrim players who said Galvin's the best footballer he'd faced. Never lost the ball and oozed quality in possession.

However, he's a fecking liability. Definitely a screw loose somewhere but maybe he wouldn't be the same player with all his screws in the right place either.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gerry

whats the feck with all his tattoos he has now
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

imtommygunn

You see boys playing football the odd time who look "troubled". He'd be one of them.

I used to think he was just a guy who was modelled on Brian Dooher and was a much poorer relation but over the last few years he's stepped it up and is a class act.

pintsofguinness

I would have no time for players who can't just concentrate on playing football.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Blue and Navy

Anyone else think Tohill has lost himself a key player for the Compromise Rules this year. If i was Galvin i certainly wouldn't be playing for him, even if it is for your country.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Blue and Navy on June 15, 2010, 09:11:31 PM
If i was Galvin i certainly wouldn't be playing for him, even if it is for your country.

Why? Because he didn't plámás him on TSG.

omagh_gael

Ziggy didn't you post an article recently about how those with schizophrenric like tendencies having similar brain activity to geniuses (is that the right plural?).

Perhaps Paul falls in this category cause clearly he has a screw loose somewhere but definitely is a genius on the football field!

imtommygunn

Let's be honest. Every team needs one.

Name an AI team who have not had at least one tr**p playing for them.

He gives his team that extra bit of needle just like McMenamim for Tyrone, McKeever for Armagh, Colm Coyle did for Meath, Dublin players have in the past too etc etc

pintsofguinness

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 15, 2010, 09:31:59 PM
Let's be honest. Every team needs one.

He gives his team that extra bit of needle just like McMenamim for Tyrone, McKeever for Armagh, Colm Coyle did for Meath, Dublin players have in the past too etc etc

I disagree, teams might need at least one hard f**ker (and there is a big difference in being hard and being dirty), they don't need someone that's likely to get themselves sent off for throwing dirty digs off the ball.

McKeever wasn't part of the Armagh All Ireland winning team.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 15, 2010, 09:31:59 PM

We didn't have one for a start.

longrunsthefox

Aye Pints is right, is a different thing gouging someone's face (described on RTE as 'fish-hooking'!) and grabbing their testicles etc... not hard men