Give up your dole or join the RIR!

Started by Jim_Murphy_74, April 27, 2010, 02:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Quote from: Nally Stand on April 28, 2010, 12:35:19 PM
Quote from: Hardy on April 28, 2010, 12:23:14 PM
Well stop paying them, then, if you feel so strongly about it.

Oh wait ... you're a Sinn Féin supporter. Your party is in government. Conflicts, anomalies and conundrums everywhere you look. Life's like that.

Your right. I'll go on the dole for Ireland.

My what?

Anyway, don't do that. We don't want you suffering materially for your principles.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Hardy on April 28, 2010, 02:35:19 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on April 28, 2010, 12:35:19 PM
Quote from: Hardy on April 28, 2010, 12:23:14 PM
Well stop paying them, then, if you feel so strongly about it.

Oh wait ... you're a Sinn Féin supporter. Your party is in government. Conflicts, anomalies and conundrums everywhere you look. Life's like that.

Your right. I'll go on the dole for Ireland.

My what?

Anyway, don't do that. We don't want you suffering materially for your principles.

Thanks for your concern ;)
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Zapatista

Quote from: Nally Stand on April 28, 2010, 11:41:00 AM

1. I have nothing to do with SF as I'm not a member. Just a supporter.
2. You mean I'm missing what YOU see as being the point? I have my own issues with this story for my own reasons. That doesn't mean I think your issues with the story are missing the point. We both have valid reasons to be disgusted at this story.

If you want to call someone a traitor call the b**tards who organised this traitors not the young people of Moyross who are being forced and manipulated into it. The b**tards who allow and fund this should be in jail.

I heard the SF guy Quinlivan, from Limerick talking about this on the radio and the interviewer slabbered on about the IRA while all the texts coming in were along the same lines. Quinlivan was making the point that this has f**k all to do with the IRA or the Brits it's the gombeens who allow and fund this in Ireland. The scum of the earth who want to use the IRA as an excuse to send vulnerable Irish citizens off to die.

Is it because they are a burden on the state? These scum bags who allow this should be in jail. Hitler tried to kill all the people he thought would be a burden on the state. Is someone somewhere in ireland is trying the same thing by a different road? They should be locked up.

Hardy

It took four pages to invoke Godwin's Law.

Tony Baloney

AZOffaly

Hardy

It's four on my ould yoke. And I even have a rake of posters on "ignore".

stew

Quote from: J70 on April 27, 2010, 11:54:17 PM
Its amazing the difference in perspective, depending on which side of the border you grew up in. Bitterness from the northerners, apathy and complacency from the southerners!

I have to admit though, if I was extremely short on career options and it was a choice between joining a foreign military, even the British one, and going on the dole, I'd certainly very seriously consider it. At one point, when things weren't looking too good for me after I came to the states, I did do a bit of reading on US military careers. Thankfully things came together fairly quickly and I never had to seriously investigate that option, but I may have done it if things had got bad enough.

But as to the subject at hand, how the hell can an Irish government body send out letters encouraging their citizens to join a foreign military?  ???

I would never consider becoming a british soldier, at some point you have to have some modicum of self respect, how could any Irishman seriously consider a career with that shower of bastards?

As for the Irish Government recruiting for the brits, it is to be expected really, they kiss their arses and have done for decades, in short they fear the big bad brits and they are spineless fcukers in the Dail, well spineless and corrupt, it is no wonder the south is about to get downgraded credit wise a la Greece.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Zapatista

Quote from: Hardy on April 28, 2010, 03:50:31 PM
It took four pages to invoke Godwin's Law.

Does one time in over 4000 post not leave me clear of Godwins law? Feel free to monitor my next 4000.

PS glad to know I haven't made your ignore list ;)

Main Street

There's an ignore button?
3 years here and I didn't know that.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

The Real Laoislad

Most of the people in Moyross and Southhill etc are rotten to the core, wouldn't they be better off shooting Afgans than killing shooting/stabbing/robbing innocent and not so innocent Limerick residents
You'll Never Walk Alone.

bennydorano

This is the third or fourth thread lately I've looked in at and thought are these contributors actually serious??  Big f**king tickle lads.

Morality polis, I didn't get a hurrumph outa that guy ::)

Olaf

Quote from: stew on April 28, 2010, 06:07:55 PM
Quote from: J70 on April 27, 2010, 11:54:17 PM
Its amazing the difference in perspective, depending on which side of the border you grew up in. Bitterness from the northerners, apathy and complacency from the southerners!

I have to admit though, if I was extremely short on career options and it was a choice between joining a foreign military, even the British one, and going on the dole, I'd certainly very seriously consider it. At one point, when things weren't looking too good for me after I came to the states, I did do a bit of reading on US military careers. Thankfully things came together fairly quickly and I never had to seriously investigate that option, but I may have done it if things had got bad enough.

But as to the subject at hand, how the hell can an Irish government body send out letters encouraging their citizens to join a foreign military?  ???

, how could any Irishman seriously consider a career with that shower of b**tards?

Tim Collins ?

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 27, 2010, 09:01:21 PM
Quote from: Zapatista on April 27, 2010, 08:54:23 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 27, 2010, 08:53:01 PM
Quote from: Zapatista on April 27, 2010, 08:46:00 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 27, 2010, 08:37:36 PM
Youse are very precious.

Manipulating vulnerable young men and women to become mercenaries is deadly f**king serious >:(
Either they want to work or they don't...

f**k Off >:(
Learn new skills, meet new people, foreign travel, a good suntan and a steady wage - combine this with the fact that most of these people in Limerick will already be proficient with firearms and knives it's really a win-win all round.
:D :D
A pearl of a post amongst the mass hysteria . Some of you lads need to get your heads out of your tight republican arses.