The Battle for Fermanagh and South Tyrone

Started by Ulick, April 19, 2010, 10:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Zapatista on May 07, 2010, 11:41:44 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on May 07, 2010, 11:39:05 AM
I can understand recounts being called and giving different results in a PR count ...transfer sample bundles being different e.g ... but in a one sheet/one vote and tot them all up ...how can there be differences?
Or is it a case of  ::) ::) ::) ::)

There're only human.

Alleged fraud :o

This will never end.
It is no surprise with Arlene Foster pulling the strings, smacks of desperation now which I think is a great sign for Michelle Gildernew.  This election after all was the most water tight ever in terms of postal and proxy votes.

omagh_gael

FST count just under way, clarification that if vote remains the same MG will be declared on BBC radio ulster. Wendy Austin questioning Sinn Fein's dilema of choosing the coin side if it comes to it ;)

orangeman

Whoever is declared winner will be in pole position regardless of any allged fraud / wrong doing etc etc.

What's the chances of a sympathetic cop putting a couple of votes in his pocket and walking away with them ?

Denn Forever

Use an old Irish 10p piece and then its Harp or the fish.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Hereiam

Counting has been suspended untill the fix the counter device

mick999

AldousDuke
.There's a saying round these parts sinn Fein know well. 'Say nothing til you see fahy!' Sinn Fein's solicitor is well in the mix today. ...

armaghniac

It's as well that people weren't turned away from pollinng stations in FST, as happened in several places in England, that would really stir things up.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ziggysego

Quote from: the_daddy on May 07, 2010, 12:39:25 PM
Quote from: mick999 on May 07, 2010, 12:29:17 PM
  AldousDuke
.There's a saying round these parts sinn Fein know well. 'Say nothing til you see fahy!' Sinn Fein's solicitor is well in the mix today. ...

Pah, I said that 8 hours ago

Indeed you did, I remember reading it. Got to bed at 4:15am. Tried sitting up for F/ST
Testing Accessibility

Sandino

Radio Ulster are reporting that the count in F & ST will take another hour!
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

mick999

AldousDuke
.The 3rd recount for FST is a slow and precise one. Talk of 37 votes in particular being looked at closely. Most rumour's been spot on so ...

AidyMac

are they missing or are they being looked for in relation to the mark on the paper

mick999

Quote from: AidyMac on May 07, 2010, 01:25:30 PM
are they missing or are they being looked for in relation to the mark on the paper

I believe that this is the analysis of the spoiled votes ...

FST Count staff on lunch break. Going to be a long day....

leenie

any idea of what time we can expect a result?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

FermGael

No matter what happens this is some smack in the face for
(a) The unionist parties in FST.  They thought the unity candidate would have won this at his ease.  Shows just how good Sinn Fein are at mobilizing there support.

(b) The SDLP in FST.  Should not have ditched Gallagher and could have endangered his seat in the next assembly elections.

If Sinn Fein win this then it will also put Rodney Connor in his box. A more obnoxious p***k you could not meet

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Bensars

Quote from: mick999 on May 07, 2010, 01:14:54 PM
AldousDuke
.The 3rd recount for FST is a slow and precise one. Talk of 37 votes in particular being looked at closely. Most rumour's been spot on so ...

Thought it said on the radio that there was 36 votes that were dubious ( that wasnt the exact phrase and im paraphrasing) and that they had been removed !