George Hook - Haiti doc. - on now RTE one

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, February 08, 2010, 10:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

George Lee in Haiti on now.

Doh I mean George Hook  :-[
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I would love to do some volunteering like that abroad, I think its €5,000 to spend a week in South Africa with Niall Mellons crowd, when my economic situation turns around I would love to do that and it would be totally worth it IMO. For single people like me it would be a good thing to do as you don't have a wife or children who might need that 5K I might be wrong about that being the amount.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Owenbeg

Quote from: @gmail.com on February 08, 2010, 11:00:19 PM
I would love to do some volunteering like that abroad, I think its €5,000 to spend a week in South Africa with Niall Mellons crowd, when my economic situation turns around I would love to do that and it would be totally worth it IMO. For single people like me it would be a good thing to do as you don't have a wife or children who might need that 5K I might be wrong about that being the amount.

Done mellon trip twice, would recommend it definetly and was looking at goin on the haven trip last year but gettin laid off put pay to that. Few friend's from Mellon trip, went to haiti in october and prefered the expierence and given the situation in Haiti at minute it seems more wothwile. was enquiring bout it in october but date's dont fit wit club hurling championship. if you want any details bout Mellon give me a shout mayogodhelpus