Competitions

Started by Onion Bag, January 25, 2010, 01:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

Was wondering has anyone on here ever won anything in a competition, i enter a lot of competition, be it in the Newspaper, phone ins, Emails and texts, but can honestly say i have never won anything. was just thinking to myself i wonder is there anyone on the board who has won anything and what is the biggest or best thing won by any of our members,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

full back

The round fella from the 'Pass won a trip to Dubai not so long ago, among other things.

Im sure he will be along soon to tell you all about them

ziggysego

I was a Press Packer on CBBC's Newsround. I won a competition to travel to Disneyland Paris via the Eurotunnel, to be the first person ever on Space Mountain. However when I got there I discovered there was a height restriction for the ride, so my Dad took my place.
Testing Accessibility

Onion Bag

This is the sort of shit im talking about, i must be the unlukiest hoor in the country
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Hardy

Wind-up thread of the week.

ziggysego

Quote from: Onion Bag on January 25, 2010, 01:29:59 PM
This is the sort of shit im talking about, i must be the unlukiest hoor in the country

Unluckiest? I heard you're married to a real cracker
Testing Accessibility

tyrone girl

I won £600 on brainbox but thats gambling and thats bad  :o :o :o

Orior

Quote from: ziggysego on January 25, 2010, 01:57:37 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on January 25, 2010, 01:29:59 PM

Unluckiest? I heard you're married to a real cracker

She married Jacobs?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ziggysego

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 25, 2010, 02:47:52 PM
I won £600 on brainbox but thats gambling and thats bad  :o :o :o

Yes, gambling is bad.
Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

Well I've won....ach feck it, I haven't got a week to spare ;D

tyrone girl

Yep but have discovered now on the bt package calls to 0845 numbers are free at wknds so using the web entry 0845 numbers instead of our mobiles and its free. So only counts as gambling if you spend money surely

longrunsthefox

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 25, 2010, 03:13:53 PM
Yep but have discovered now on the bt package calls to 0845 numbers are free at wknds so using the web entry 0845 numbers instead of our mobiles and its free. So only counts as gambling if you spend money surely

I know a good competition Tyrone Girl... identify and say hello to a GAA Board member by their user name and maybe give a three week cut off day... maybe a wee prize for the winner   ::)

ziggysego

Yeah, that's grand. You're not out any money.
Testing Accessibility

tyrone girl

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 25, 2010, 03:18:04 PM

I know a good competition Tyrone Girl... identify and say hello to a GAA Board member by their user name and maybe give a three week cut off day... maybe a wee prize for the winner   ::)

But see the difference was u didnt speak to me by my user name - u spoke to me by my first name. Which you only found out cos i smirked at you and u asked who i was. So technically you didnt find out yourself as you said you would. I let u know  ::) ::)

ziggysego

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 25, 2010, 03:24:32 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 25, 2010, 03:18:04 PM

But see the difference was u didnt speak to me by my user name - u spoke to me by my first name. Which you only found out cos i smirked at you and u asked who i was. So technically you didnt find out yourself as you said you would. I let u know  ::) ::)

Bit of a cat and mouse game going on here ;)
Testing Accessibility