SOLO SINGING TIPPERARY

MUSIC GLENFLESK KERRY

RECITIATION SPA KERRY

BALLAD GROUP MOYVANE KERRY

QUIZ CRATLOE CLARE

NOVELTY ABBEYDORNEY KERRY

SET BORRISOLEIGH TIPPERARY

Hope this helps

Thanks very much!  ;D Do you know what any of these are like? Glenflesk instrumental group??
Are ye well?

seabee

GAAsupporter

Quote from: seabee on April 20, 2010, 03:22:04 PM
Who's going to Killarney?

Im going!!  ;D Going to support the fermanagh music group!!! They are class! All ireland title possibly!  ;) Oh and all the ulster acts obviously!  :D
Should be good!  :)
Are ye well?

southsidejohnny

In the name of God can we keep the step dancing, funny stories and other stuff for the appropriate place. A hundred Scor medals isnt equal to a single junior B medal won out on the green pitch.

leenie

Scór is a GAA competition that combines all the colour and rivalry of Gaelic Games with the social/fun element of Ireland's traditional past-times. The competition was established by the GAA in 1969 with the aim of promoting Ireland's traditional pastimes and culture.

It is interesting to note the All Ireland Scór champions are presented with their medals by the President of the GAA, winners are All-Ireland Champions in their own right in the same way as All-Ireland Senior Football or Hurling Final winners!

Anyway

I would like to wish Eglish, Co Tyrone the very best in the Novelty act. Having competed against them for a number of years i couldn't wish for a better team (apart from me own) to do well in scor.
Its a brilliant novelty act that a lot of hard work and dedication has went into so i really hope it wins.

good luck Eglish!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

GAAsupporter

Quote from: leenie on April 21, 2010, 11:05:27 AM
Anyway

I would like to wish Eglish, Co Tyrone the very best in the Novelty act. Having competed against them for a number of years i couldn't wish for a better team (apart from me own) to do well in scor.
Its a brilliant novelty act that a lot of hard work and dedication has went into so i really hope it wins.

good luck Eglish!

I will be there supporting Eglish all the way!! There is a video on youtube of one of the teams they are against...IMO Eglish are way better so its a good start for them!!
Also goodluck to the Fermanagh Music group from Derrygonnelly!! They are awesome!  ;D  Lets hope that both these have a good chance of becoming All Ireland Champions!!  ;D   :) 

Leenie.....what club are you from?
Are ye well?

limerickperson

Quote from: seabee on April 20, 2010, 03:22:04 PM
Who's going to Killarney?

me !!!!!!!!!!!

totally nuetral no local allgeances taking part just hope there are no f**k ups like at the scor na nog all ireland

limerickperson

Quote from: GAAsupporter on April 19, 2010, 10:22:02 PM
Quote from: limerickperson on April 19, 2010, 11:20:40 AM
munster scor winner 2010

FIGURE SPA KERRY

SOLO SINGING TIPPERARY

MUSIC GLENFLESK KERRY

RECITIATION SPA KERRY

QUIZ CRATLOE CLARE

Hope this helps

Thanks very much!  ;D Do you know what any of these are like? Glenflesk instrumental group??

Wouldnt be great judge of muci know if they are good or bad but wouldnt know the finer points.I would have given the muster final to newport from Tipperary and Glenflesksecond ..For most of the audiences it was between the 2 but Glenflesk are excellent as well I think thery wer ein last years All Ireland as well.

Other acts are good Spa Figure dancing are AWESOME really cant see them been beaten tomorrow.............Dont think much of the munster ballad group

Hope to see some of ye tomorrow if only I know what ye looked like.

lol

GAAsupporter

Quote from: limerickperson on April 23, 2010, 04:13:31 PM
Quote from: GAAsupporter on April 19, 2010, 10:22:02 PM
Quote from: limerickperson on April 19, 2010, 11:20:40 AM
munster scor winner 2010

FIGURE SPA KERRY

SOLO SINGING TIPPERARY

MUSIC GLENFLESK KERRY

RECITIATION SPA KERRY

QUIZ CRATLOE CLARE

Hope this helps

Wouldnt be great judge of muci know if they are good or bad but wouldnt know the finer points.I would have given the muster final to newport from Tipperary and Glenflesksecond ..For most of the audiences it was between the 2 but Glenflesk are excellent as well I think thery wer ein last years All Ireland as well.

Other acts are good Spa Figure dancing are AWESOME really cant see them been beaten tomorrow.............Dont think much of the munster ballad group

Hope to see some of ye tomorrow if only I know what ye looked like.

lol

Well am telling you now....Fermanagh's music group are unreal!!  ;D  I cant really see them being beat 2moro. It'll take a very good group to beat them! Unless the judging is poor which i hope it is isn't!  ???  Yea...em Ulsters reps in Figure Dancing are very good too, they use the whole stage...but they are up against spa...who were all ireland champs 5 years in a row in set dancing!  :o  Soo we'll soon see 2moro how they fare up against them! Come on Ulster!!!!  :)    ;D   ;) 

Well..i shall be wearin a Fermanagh jersey! lol!  :D
Are ye well?

men in black

Any word on Eglish in the Novelty act.

GAAsupporter

All Ireland Scor Sinsir Champions 2010

Rince Foirne                     Spa, Co. Kerry
Amhranaiocht Aonair         Claire Igoe, Co. Galway
Ceol Uirlise                       Derrygonnelly, Co. Fermanagh  ;D :D :) ;D
Aithriseoireacht                Maynooth, Co. Kildare
Bailead Ghrupa                 Clara, Co. Offaly
Nuachleas                        Mullingar Shamrocks, Co. Westmeath
Rince Seit                        Abbeyknockmoy, Co. Galway
Trath na gCeisteanna        Bornacoola, Co. Leitrim

Great to see Derrygonnelly win!!!  ;D
They were amazing!!!  ;D

Are ye well?

GAAsupporter

So for the people that were at the All Ireland Final what did yous think of it?  :) 

Twas a great night!  ;D
What does everyone think of the winners? Only one Ulster Act to win...and that was Derrygonnelly music group from Fermanagh!!  ;D   :) 
They were amazing! I was right anyway! lol!  ;)

Eglish, i thought were very unlucky not to win in the Novelty Act!  :(
Are ye well?

leenie

congratulations to Derrygonnelly,

comiserations to Eglish.

gaasupporter what was the novelty act that won about?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

downgirl

GAAsupporter...you didn't happen to take a video of the instrumental group???

GAAsupporter

Quote from: leenie on April 27, 2010, 10:33:08 AM
congratulations to Derrygonnelly,

comiserations to Eglish.

gaasupporter what was the novelty act that won about?

Emm it was about people trying to make up their mind about what to do for the Scor Novelty Act. They did loads of different things to see what they could do like in a hospital, a devil, a marriage councellor and more. There was a wile lot packed into 10mins. They also had singing in it...and there was a line they kept repeating, "Now smile at the judges" or something similar and then they went to the very front of the stage and all smiled at the judges and all did a pose! They did it like 3-4times. The singing was a song they made up themselves and it was in the tune of, Alive Alive O, and it went like, In Dublin fair city were they all cry pity.....................and we're here to win an All Ireland Scor Title, let us win an All Ireland Scor Title, All Ireland Scor Title.... an All Ireland Scor Title!  :)  Was good play but i felt the stuff they had in it was like sucking up to the judges....but it was very entertaining!  :)   ;D
I thought Eglish would win though because there's was very original!!  ;D 
Are ye well?