Mr & Mrs Robinson

Started by Orior, January 06, 2010, 09:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

Quote from: ziggysego on January 08, 2010, 12:44:30 AM
I popped over to OWC. Interestingly, there's not even a thread set up about this. Even regarding yesterday's news.

Was over earlier myself and its in the private section which will cost you a fiver to view.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ziggysego

Quote from: iluvni on January 08, 2010, 01:26:15 AM
I popped over to OWC. Interestingly, there's not even a thread set up about this. Even regarding yesterday's news.

Whilst enjoying this thread immensely, it  must be pointed out  that ziggysego is talking complete bollocks!

If Im wrong, I do apologise young sir.
Testing Accessibility

gallsman

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 07, 2010, 11:28:42 PM
Anyone think yer man who spilt the beans was a bit on the camp side? ... a classic case of revenge perhaps  :o  Where is Gallsman tonite by the way?

As to all these questions as to where I was tonight, I was in work. Where I still managed to see the show. Please forgive my not spending every waking moment of my life on the board.

ha ha derry

Fair f**ks to some of the posters here. Made me look like a superstar in the local with my predictions ref: butcher boy and money

longrunsthefox

Quote from: gallsman on January 08, 2010, 01:43:23 AM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 07, 2010, 11:28:42 PM
Anyone think yer man who spilt the beans was a bit on the camp side? ... a classic case of revenge perhaps  :o  Where is Gallsman tonite by the way?

As to all these questions as to where I was tonight, I was in work. Where I still managed to see the show. Please forgive my not spending every waking moment of my life on the board.

It's just I thought you were Peter Robinson's spokesman and were a bit quiet tonight

ha ha derry

must go to the "im pissed thread"

longrunsthefox

Quote from: ziggysego on January 08, 2010, 01:40:43 AM

Whilst enjoying this thread immensely, it  must be pointed out  that ziggysego is talking complete bollocks!

As John Wayne said in She Wore a Yellow Ribbon: "Never apologise - it's a sign of weakness."  Nite Ziggy

barelegs

There are a couple of issues that may follow on from Spotlight, from a purely political point of view.

1) Connections between the DUP and property developers seem to be very strong. Take the Seymour Sweeney incident with the Paisley's and again here tonight. I dare say there may be more allegations to come on this angle. How many other DUP politicians have close links with property developers. I'd say there are a one or two who won't get much sleep tonight.
Are there any other property developers who the Robinson's have close links to?

2) As has been noted, how or who was Iris in much debt to at the end of 2008 that she needed the money so urgently?

3) What's the relationship between the church where the money was been sent and Robinson donations to it. Is there another story there? If I was send £25k  to the local parish there'd be questions asked

leenie

anyone been on the appreciation facebook page... very funny, where are the getting all the photo's of him...

don't give a flying fiddlers hoot what this does to the robo's but i wonder about kirky....

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

iluvni

Quote from: ziggysego on January 08, 2010, 01:40:43 AM

and accepted!

ha ha derry

Can,t find the i,m pissed thread  :-\

5 Sams

Quote from: ha ha derry on January 08, 2010, 02:03:18 AM
Can,t find the i,m pissed thread  :-\

That's cos you're pissed I'd say ;)
The Aristocrat Years

ha ha derry

In the middle of negotiations with Mr Sweeney at the moment for a considerabe amount of work. I find him a very good man to deal with.

mountainboii

Where'd all Seany's posts go?  :(

full back

Fair play to Seanie, all correct so far