Mr & Mrs Robinson

Started by Orior, January 06, 2010, 09:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

Quote from: gallsman on January 06, 2010, 11:16:22 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on January 06, 2010, 11:13:31 PM
What I don't get is how peter robinson was near in tears reading the statement despite having known for ten months...it showed footage of the time it happened and he was as composed as ever, just thought that a bit weird. However wouldn't wish that on your worst enemy, and he is no exception

Would you have enjoyed telling the world your wife cheated on you?

what goes around comes around....... and she's been around!  8)
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Hurler on the Bitch

What I don't get is how peter robinson was near in tears reading the statement despite having known for ten months...it showed footage of the time it happened and he was as composed as ever, just thought that a bit weird. However wouldn't wish that on your worst enemy, and he is no exception

perhaps the whole marriage has been a sham - thus the amateur dramatics?

gallsman

Quote from: fitzroyalty on January 06, 2010, 11:19:23 PM

No, but if I had ten months to come to terms with it and work on it I think I would be a tad less emotional...especially considering his staunch persona he usually displays..
BTW You're as bad as them...the whole world?

You don't think that in the digital age we live in this won't reach California or New Zealand or the like? Will spread like wildfire amongst the diaspora.

gallsman

Quote from: leenie on January 06, 2010, 11:22:25 PM

what goes around comes around....... and she's been around!  8)

That bears no relevance to either of the posts you quoted...

gerry

any one else think if gerry had not told his story peter would have kept his quiet.

its a bit like this link
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ziggysego

Quote from: gallsman on January 06, 2010, 10:02:47 PM
Exact same as the previously posted one. Just because a rag like the Belfast Telegraph prints a sensationalist headline doesn't make it true. The only fact he stated was that the Bible says homosexuality is an abomination? Was he stupid enough to give his own opinion? Of course not.

You're told of him making his views on television... you want a link?

You're given a link to where he repeats the same views... they're making it up?

Jeezs gallsman, get your head out of the sand.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

leenie

i'd imagine no man would gallsman, nor do i take delight in any mans/woman's misfortune but in my experience in life "what comes around goes around"... Being that they are both members of religion that believes all others are not saved and shall go to hell. I have being preached at by such members (it is also a belief that they feel the need to tell those unsaved of the righteous way to live life) therefore they should also remember you should be careful what you preach...

I too believe that if this had been any other politician, Mr Robinson would have been the first to air his views!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

gallsman

Quote from: ziggysego on January 06, 2010, 11:29:41 PM
Exact same as the previously posted one. Just because a rag like the Belfast Telegraph prints a sensationalist headline doesn't make it true. The only fact he stated was that the Bible says homosexuality is an abomination? Was he stupid enough to give his own opinion? Of course not.

Read my posts Ziggy, I've already explained how that link proved nothing. I've also expressed my view that I personally believe Peter to be a bigot and that he too no doubt hates gay people. In the telegraph article all he does is mention scripture which, believe it or not, agrees with Iris' view! Playing the politician as always. Find me somewhere where the words "homosexuality is an abomination" left Peter's lips though, and I'll eat my hat.

ziggysego

Quote from: gallsman on January 06, 2010, 11:38:59 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 06, 2010, 11:29:41 PM

Read my posts Ziggy, I've already explained how that link proved nothing. I've also expressed my view that I personally believe Peter to be a bigot and that he too no doubt hates gay people. In the telegraph article all he does is mention scripture which, believe it or not, agrees with Iris' view! Playing the politician as always. Find me somewhere where the words "homosexuality is an abomination" left Peter's lips though, and I'll eat my hat.

Well any comments I've made have been directed at Iris, not Peter. As much as I don't like the man, he has my every sympathy.

Iris on the other hand, her bible bashing views. She has been caught out and for that, she will not be allowed off the hook so to speak.
Testing Accessibility

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: hairyhog on January 06, 2010, 11:36:52 PM

Sorry, I just don't think that that image can be topped! Thread closed!

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

RealSpiritof98

I agree Hurler, just found out bout this and the last 14 pages have been some reading, was guna contribute something but i just cant be arsed, its all been mentioned