Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

The shit really kicked the fan today. Marco and Oliver tore into each other at Chloe's christianing. If you missed it this afternoon, make sure you don't miss it later.
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Work is the absolute worst, haven't seen Neighbours uin over a week now...

What are the times of the omnibuses at the weekend? I would need one on a sunday if there is as I am in work every saturday and wouldn't get a chance.

Rav67

Only caught a glimpse of Fitzy's crazy wife there, but looked a very fine specimen.  Poor Libby had to see the kiss between them too.

Medic

What are the times of the omnibuses at the weekend? I would need one on a sunday if there is as I am in work every saturday and wouldn't get a chance.

the times for neighbours  are......

five @ 1.45, 5.30 and a repeat at 5.10am (with sign language) the next day

five life @ 7pm and 9am the next day
five life +1 @ 8pm and 10am the next day

omnibuses.....

saturday five @ 12 noon to 2.15 pm
sunday five life @ 11.45am to 2 pm
sunday five life +1 @ 12.45pm to 3 pm

article about the omnibus...

http://www.lloydmorgan.co.uk/projects/neighbours/
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

ziggysego

Quote from: Medic on June 12, 2008, 08:02:11 PM
Possibly my best friend on the show is Jackie Woodburne [Susan], and she broke down when I told her that I was going. That was touching.'

That there just brought a tear to my eye.  :'(
Testing Accessibility

wherefromreferee?

Big week For Harold.  I want to be the first to wish him well on his travels.
In your Endo!

T O Hare

hope Harold has a ball, i heard he is attenting the international rules tests, i think he ahould be introduced to the teams
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

ziggysego

I hope he enjoys the trip up the coast. If you see any of the board ones, gave them a slap!
Testing Accessibility

hitzelsperger

himself and drew kirk RIP are amongst my favourite all time characters so hope to see old jelly belly back on the street very shortly!

ziggysego

He's be back quite regularly hitzelsperger, so or I'm lead to believe.

With great people like Drew Kirk (RIP) and Harold Bishop, I'm saddened we're left with people like Marco and Stuart.
Testing Accessibility

hitzelsperger

yeah ziggy its a joke...only doctor kaal and toadie are left holding the fort in the decency stakes...paul robbo is a sneak!

ziggysego

Toadie's heading off soon for an indefinate period. Only the good Doctor is left.
Testing Accessibility

Medic

i heard that there's going to be a new teenager in town by the name of callum who's being touted as the new toad or a mini me for toadie according to the new executive producer susan bower.

as for paul robinson, he has truly gone downhill since his original stint in the eighties. he was such a legend and a complex character back then, but what they have turned him into (evil Paul and the bland or serial-shagger paul) is damaged beyond repair, he doesn't really have any personality traits now :(

speaking of all time favourite characters, i will say there are so many to choose from, though let me think...

karl kennedy. harold bishop. joe mangel. big jim. toadie rebecchi. drew kirk. susan K. madge bishop. lou carpenter. darcy taylor. des and daph. mrs mangel. phil martin. doug willis. paul and gail (1985-1992).....

there are loads more, but i better keep the lists brief  :D

All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

ziggysego

You forget Drew Kirk (RIP) Medic, who quite frankly should have been at the top of the list.

Did anyone else shed a tear during that beautiful scene with Harold and Toadie?
Testing Accessibility

Medic

i'm sure you'll find him in the list somewhere ;) i know drek kirk (rip) is an overwhelming favourite here, so would not dare to leave him out of the line up :D in any case, it's not in any particular order, it's just what sprung to mind. if i have to pick my personal favourites, it would have to be dr karl, harold and big jim in that order, but each to their own :)