Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

Stranworst

Channel Five is total crap, can't believe what si happening. Is there any dates for the proposed change over yet? Might e mail Five see if they are gonna do an early afternoon showing as well, I believe they currently do for the scum. Also an omnibus would go down well! The only thing that BBC was lacking. Always thought they could have had one on BBC Three or something.

Stranworst

Great episode there tonight, am studying so had the chance to see it twice which I did!

Susan's some craic going on the sauce with all them Aussie bogans! All gonna kick off soon though with Izzy, though I have to see she's looking ok for a homeless woman on th'on bench!

Some set on frazier's new woman as well, pity she's a tea leaf!

Have to also add that Frazier is coming on in leaps and bounds in my eyes, nearly my favourite character these days.

tyroneboi

Yeah think frazer is turning into a good character as well and his little bro as well for bagging rachel!!

Pepper gets more beautiful by the day - prob the best looking girl the street has seen!

ExiledGael

Oh that's controversial tyroneboi!
She's up there though

hitzelsperger

massive statement there tyroneboi, pepper is indeed one of the sexiest wee-men to grace the street but lets not forget flick scully, kylie, delta goodrem, dee bliss, natalie imbruglia and izzy...all stunners..great line up for a beauty contest though!

Stranworst

You're right there Hitz, would be some photo shoot to get them all together, I'm near inspired to get a collection of their pics together on my Bebo if I didn't have a f**king test tomorrow!

Gona be some scandal in today's show that's for sure, Jim Stynes rang me last night saying he has never been more excited about Neighbours than these days! Can't get on the board though at work!

Stranworst

QuoteTUESDAY 27TH NOVEMBER 2007
Waiting Room
Mandela Hall
Tickets: £15.00
Buy tickets online
View Website

Neighbours actor Alan Fletcher, in conjunction with Melbourne musicians Tommy Rando and Chris Hawker, formed Waiting Room in 2004. The band began performing regularly at the Elephant and Wheelbarrow hotel in St Kilda, Melbourne and within 12 months released their debut album "In the Waiting Room".

Alan's popularity as a star of Neighbours created great interest in the band that led to the first of three UK tours in May 2005.

The band's set list combines covers of iconic rock tunes mixed with their own brand of quirky fun rock songs and ballads.

This show was one the fastest events in 2006.

I went last November and have to say it was the best night of my four years down at uni!

mooncatiii

cant look at that swamp bree! noone wants her in ramsey street send er to summer bay and hope the sea takes her out...but shes that rough i doubt even the sea would take her out ii
shazam

charlie stubbs

would agree there mooncat head on her like a melted wellyboot.surpised to see you where out in belfast stranwost u normally dont go out!

stiffler

I dont mind having bree in the show, the street is littered with talent these days, so 1 swamp donkey is easy enough to live with!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Stranworst

Now now Charlie I've made numerous appearances out lately, the word on the street was that I'd gone off the rails sure!!!

As for Bree, I don't give a shit how many good looking ones there are I still want her murdered.

Am I the only one who would tool Lolly or is that sick? At the start I thought she might be too young but then I had a look at her in a bikini and she's a nice wee set on her!

mooncatiii

no excuse for bree, whats her deal the warmest country about and shes runnin about with a set of black curtains round her! think of the smell comin of her the fat heap! would be as bad if she was sound but shes the personality of a horse!
shazam

Stranworst

Another great episode today not gonna spoil it all for alll you evening watchers! Something to look forward to whilst eating your spuds iii

ziggysego

I missed the last 10 minutes? What happened? I'm dying to know!!!!

Julian Clary was good craic in it.

Izzy: Let me use your phone, I'm desperate!
Julian: You're pregnant and an aussie..... of course you're desperate!  :D
Testing Accessibility

ExiledGael

Izzy's footballer boyfriend stood by her in front of the paparazzi, bit cringeworthy to be honest, and Karl proposed to Susan on the London Eye, it brought a tear to the eye!
She said yes.
Elle threw herself at Ned again, she's a right dirtbag, can't blame Ned.
All in, a right good episode