Callum Davenport

Started by imtommygunn, October 28, 2009, 04:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Anyone any idea what went on here?

I see he's now being charged with assault.

Was he up to something I wonder or is it just a case of the law being an ass and him being punished for defending himself?

bingobus

Wasn't the whole incident over his sisters involvement with the man who done him in? I see thats its her that has brought the assult charge against Davenport. I'd say she is standing by her man and trying to plead that he was defending her.

Seems a messy situation. The boyfriend a nasty piece of work by all accounts and what he done to him is pretty shocking.

imtommygunn

Didn't realise the sister was involved BB.

Sounds very messy alright.

pintsofguinness

The man, sisters bf?, attacked him and his mother.
Now the sister is saying he (davenport) assaulted her?  Definitely sounds like she's doing it for the boyfriend.  What an idiot. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

Read that the father of the sisters child is currently in the clink, she can pick them.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

The footballers are busy in court lately. Marlon King is up before the beak accused of sexually assaulting a woman followed by breaking her nose when she rebuffed him. Oh and he also allegedly said "don't you know who I am, I'm a millionaire" before smashing her in the face. You stay classy Marlon.

imtommygunn

That's if it's true Tony.

Football has gone mad but I find it hard to believe Marlon King is a millionaire from it...

mountainboii

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 28, 2009, 11:12:42 PM

Football has gone mad but I find it hard to believe Marlon King is a millionaire from it...

Of course he is! He's been on £40K a week for the past two years, so that's him a millionaire four times over, without even looking at the first 8 or 9 years of his career.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 28, 2009, 11:12:42 PM

He was apparently out celebrating his wife becoming pregnant by molesting women in a nightclub. What a turd.

DennistheMenace

He played at Gillingham for a good bit and wouldn't have been on big money there.

Just goes to show how a distinctly average player can earn so much in the game.

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: DennistheMenace on October 28, 2009, 11:26:57 PM
He played at Gillingham for a good bit and wouldn't have been on big money there.

Just goes to show how a distinctly average player can earn so much in the game.

Seth Johnson is your prototype here.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Capt Pat

Is hitting your sister a crime? Not when I was young. ;)

Archie Mitchell

Marlon King was jailed for 18 months today.

full back

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on October 29, 2009, 05:19:35 PM
Marlon King was jailed for 18 months today.

Appeal & reduced to community service perhaps?

Minder

Good enough for the dirty gypsy
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"