The Rachel Riley Countdown Thread

Started by gerry, October 21, 2009, 08:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

Quote from: Doogie Browser on February 26, 2010, 04:36:16 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on February 26, 2010, 03:53:23 PM
still going strong = http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2010/0226/carlisle_countdown.html  :o
The curse of Sammymaguire strikes again, is there no sport or activity that Sammy the Stopper will not influence  :o

...............................,-~*`?lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll?`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(?`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`?,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)?`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........?```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

nrico2006

Have posters forgot the title of this thread? Who gives a rats ass about some burnley footballer being on the show? But if someone does, feel free to start a countdown thread if none already exists. Jesus!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ziggysego

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 26, 2010, 10:45:23 PM
Have posters forgot the title of this thread? Who gives a rats ass about some burnley footballer being on the show? But if someone does, feel free to start a countdown thread if none already exists. Jesus!

Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quare set of legs on her today lads. Not sure about the puffy shoulders though.
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on March 15, 2010, 05:00:48 PM
Quare set of legs on her today lads. Not sure about the puffy shoulders though.
Don't comment unless you have an accompanying photo. 5 Sams will be along soon to back me up in this.

full back

Without pictures this thread is useless, so grab the pitchforks lads

Maiden1

No one went for the obvious 6 letter word, both contestants went for a safe 5 'caged' and 'faced'.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

tyssam5

Quote from: Maiden1 on March 24, 2010, 01:51:44 PM

No one went for the obvious 6 letter word, both contestants went for a safe 5 'caged' and 'faced'.

They probably both had it but they reshot it to give them 5 letter words each, there's an outtake from years ago of Richard doing the same thing when both went for 'wankers'

winsamsoon

Have a look at her today lads, sweet christ   :o :o
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

ziggysego

Quote from: winsamsoon on April 05, 2010, 03:33:21 PM
Have a look at her today lads, sweet christ   :o :o

As Churchill once "Oh yes, yes, yes"

That's the dog of course, not the British wartime PM ;)
Testing Accessibility

5 Sams

Apologies in advance lads for the lack of photographic eveidence (i know, i know) but I have to back Winsamsoon up on today's showing.....in the nayma jesus it would do your heart good.....class :-*
The Aristocrat Years

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

5 Sams

Well played Celt Man....the side on view when she was picking out them letters would make your eyes water!!
The Aristocrat Years

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

tyroneboi

From last week:

More from today:

Though it is still hard to beat this one: