Halloween costumes,ideas?????????

Started by new devil, October 21, 2009, 02:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

Its that time of year again!!! Anyone got any ideas :)

Caid

1. Go naked, wearing only a pair of roller skates - i.e. go as a pull toy

2. Get a big box...Cut out a hole for your head and arms...Wrap the box in gift wrap... Add a tag that says: FROM: GOD TO: WOMEN - i.e. go as "God's Gift to Women"

3. Go in your pants with nothing else on - i.e. go as a premature ejaculation (because you just "came in your pants")
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

achadh gallain

I am completely scooped for a costume  :-\
anyone got any good ideas?? preferably easy to make or cheap outfits?!

Aerlik

dress up in a sumo suit.  feckin women want to hug you and men want to fight you.  And you can hide your beer too from the bouncers as you struggle out the door. Perfect night all around.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

tyrone girl

Feck halloween has to be the most hateful time of year - i detest it  >:(

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 26, 2009, 01:36:14 PM
Feck halloween has to be the most hateful time of year - i detest it  >:(
disagree TG, great night out!always good craic
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Archie Mitchell

I agree with tyrone girl. It gives girls a legitimate reason to dress up like a proper slut (not that I'm complaining as it's the only good thing about Halloween) Also it gives lads a suprisingly legitimate reason to dress up in womans clothes and they seem to enjoy it. I just think it's too much bother and places are too crowded etc. Would just rather have the usual drinking session at any other time of the year.

illdecide

Go as an Elephant...pull your pockets inside out, open your zip and throw the welt out. There you have it the ears and trunk in full view. You can poke a few with it later when they're drunk and tell them "it's not me it's that elephant"
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

whiskeysteve

Quote from: illdecide on October 26, 2009, 02:19:50 PM
Go as an Elephant...pull your pockets inside out, open your zip and throw the welt out. There you have it the ears and trunk in full view. You can poke a few with it later when they're drunk and tell them "it's not me it's that elephant"

:D :D :D
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

full back

Quote from: illdecide on October 26, 2009, 02:19:50 PM

You would look more like Dumbo ;)

tyrone girl

Good idea ildecide - that shrunken up shrivelled up look is all in at haloween - be the only time u could rip it out and be proud of it  :o

illdecide

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 26, 2009, 02:40:55 PM
Good idea ildecide - that shrunken up shrivelled up look is all in at haloween - be the only time u could rip it out and be proud of it  :o

I'll happy slap you on the face with it ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch