Men using hair straighteners

Started by Master Yoda, October 12, 2009, 04:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Yoda

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Ask WeAreBlueWeAreWhite he seems to know this kind of stuff.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on October 12, 2009, 04:50:14 PM
Looking for validation?

When did you crawl back?

Men using hair straighteners are as bad as men using moisturiser's and having man bags and wearing those awful man scarves
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Master Yoda

Quote from: ziggysego on October 12, 2009, 04:50:14 PM
Looking for validation?

Wouldn't take long to straighten mine lad, going a bit light. :'(

Its just a couple of lads I know are at it and I think its unbelievably gay, just wondering what others think.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

BallyhaiseMan

any man who spends more than 2 minutes on his hair in any other way bar cutting it is GAY.
Or should we use the politically correct term,Metrosexual.

SidelineKick

I think the politically correct term is bumder.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

camloughlad

a few boys on that shanes team yesterday must of had the straighteners out before the game.i seen the u14 team come out after there match the hair done an everything,whats the world coming to,another thing i hate is them wee plimsolls,there like a wee pair of slippers

fitzroyalty

Do they just wake up one day and decide to borrow their ma's straighteners??lol Personally I cannot take these people seriously

Maguire01

I think that you have to be attracted to someone of the same sex to be gay, rather than it being determined what you do to your hair.

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 12, 2009, 04:55:38 PM
Men using hair straighteners are as bad as men using moisturiser's and having man bags and wearing those awful man scarves
Eh?
Well I don't 'moisturise' as such, but I do use moisturising aftershave gel. And I have no problem wearing a scarf in the winter. That's a strange one to get excited about.

Caid

There's a serious homophobia vibe on the Board.  Confirm's my thought that whilst the Irish are thought of as a warm, friendly, people that is only the case if th person in question is a white caucasian or a female.  I think the Irish can be wholly bigoted towards anyone of different skin colour or sexuality.
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

SidelineKick

Quote from: Maguire01 on October 12, 2009, 05:45:44 PM
I think that you have to be attracted to someone of the same sex to be gay, rather than it being determined what you do to your hair.

I think you'll also find a positive correlation between the males that use hair straightners and queers.

Reported.

Maguire01

Quote from: SidelineKick on October 12, 2009, 05:53:23 PM

I think you'll also find a positive correlation between the males that use hair straightners and queers.
Maybe so. But using hair straighteners doesn't mean you're gay in itself. That's what the first poster was asking.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Maguire01 on October 12, 2009, 05:58:38 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on October 12, 2009, 05:53:23 PM

Maybe so. But using hair straighteners doesn't mean you're gay in itself. That's what the first poster was asking.

No it wasnt. He simply asked "Are they gay?"  He didnt say "By using hairstraightners will a man start to want another man's willy in his bum?"

So he was wondering if men that use them are gay, not that by using them makes you gay.

Reported.