Harte's book-

Started by longrunsthefox, October 10, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy1804

Quote from: SidelineKick on October 13, 2009, 12:37:36 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on October 13, 2009, 12:24:29 PM
Indeed it sounds reflective but I think its cleverly trying to ask himself what he could do but it still leaves this underlying feeling that Sean has got himself into too much crap now and it sounds like he can't deal with it.

Its weird that he doesn't even mention the stomach bug at all which by its absence surely speaks volumes.

No matter what way you look at it I don't think Sean will take it with a pinch of salt.

Maybe he's not pleased at Colm getting a rough deal. He surely should have got more match time this year.

He gets too much already if you ask me!

;D ;D ;D ;D You're right there Sideline...

Final Whistle

Quote from: Paddy1804 on October 14, 2009, 03:30:33 PM
Indeed it sounds reflective but I think its cleverly trying to ask himself what he could do but it still leaves this underlying feeling that Sean has got himself into too much crap now and it sounds like he can't deal with it.

Its weird that he doesn't even mention the stomach bug at all which by its absence surely speaks volumes.

No matter what way you look at it I don't think Sean will take it with a pinch of salt.

Maybe he's not pleased at Colm getting a rough deal. He surely should have got more match time this year.

;D ;D ;D ;D You're right there Sideline...

Quote from: Paddy1804 on July 19, 2008, 10:05:17 AM
Eoin Bradley shouldn' start - he's a huffy, selfish wee shite and he really isn't that good - overrated 

OK Paddy, if you say so....... ::)

blanketattack

Why were Darran O'Sullivan and Michael Fennelly in the publicity shots for the Harte's book?

charlie stubbs

id 2nd that

Gaffer

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk.

We regret to inform you that your order will take longer to fulfill than originally estimated. Our supplier has notified us that there is a delay obtaining stock for the following items you ordered on October 06 2009.

Mickey Harte "Harte"

We are awaiting a revised estimate from our supplier, and will email you as soon as we receive this information.

Dam!!!!   Anyone else get this?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Gaffer on October 15, 2009, 08:56:18 AM
Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that your order will take longer to fulfill than originally estimated. Our supplier has notified us that there is a delay obtaining stock for the following items you ordered on October 06 2009.

Mickey Harte "Harte"

We are awaiting a revised estimate from our supplier, and will email you as soon as we receive this information.

yeah got the same thing this morning  >:(
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

saffron sam2

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 15, 2009, 08:57:10 AM
Quote from: Gaffer on October 15, 2009, 08:56:18 AM
Dear Customer,

Mickey Harte "Harte"

yeah got the same thing this morning  >:(

Still, you're saying 30% on the marked price.  Which is nice.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

J Gittes

When does it hit the shops?

tyrone girl

Would Easons in Craigavon be nearest place to get it from here? Begleys would hardly do it would they

tyrone girl

But i want it today im impatient

DuffleKing

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 15, 2009, 10:26:15 AM
But i want it today im impatient

There are websites for that sort of thing.

Rois

At the Garvaghey Patron launch last week ( www.clubtyrone.com - log on and buy some pixels  ;) ) Logie kept asking Mickey about the book.

He kept telling Logie that he was there to discuss Garvaghey and that the book discussions would keep to another day.  I was mightily impressed.  Logie sounded like he was on commission - kept dropping it into conversation.

Zapatista

Quote from: T Fearon on October 15, 2009, 09:34:14 AM
Plastered all over Easons (O Connell St) yesterday. Also due to the fact that the signing podium was well stcoked with this tome, I'm guessing Mickey will be on a signing session there on Saturday, whoch also means he'll be on the Late Late tomorrow night.

He's there tomorrow. That's Bertie Ahern and his daughter who also writes have signed books there. Do you think Michaela will be there some day too as I believe she has done some writing?

Gaffer

Quote from: Take Your Points on October 15, 2009, 09:07:10 PM
Apart from the Carlisle, are there any good bookshops in Tyrone?

Sheehys in Cookstown

Also Treetops in Dungannon at the bottom of Perry Street at the roundabout.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

offtheground

Quote from: Rois on October 15, 2009, 10:30:59 AM
Logie sounded like he was on commission - kept dropping it into conversation.

What does Logie do for a living now thats he's quit TV?