Ard Mhacha v Maigh Eo Craobh Cluiche Ceannais Peile Mionúir na hÉireann

Started by TacadoirArdMhacha, August 30, 2009, 06:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mannix

Good luck to Mayo and whatever happens make sure that you tried your absolute best for the full game.Mayo by 2.

nutsy--1

Rma13

Best of luck to all involved with the Armagh minor team on Sunday,  I shall be there cheering on loudly & hoping for a happy end to my day

C'MON ARMAGH

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Tubberman

QuoteWho from here is heading to the match? I'll be hill bound

I'll be there too, but don't know where yet. There's a ticket for me but I don't know where it's for yet. I'll take any spot. Usually get a hill ticket though, so will prob be there as well.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

mackers

On the hill also, really looking forward to the match and it's a pity for our minors that the hunt for the new manager has overshadowed their build up, may actually do them a favour as it may have taken away the hype a little in the county. Hopefully, we'll have something to cheer about on Sunday afternoon.
Midfield is vital in all matches but no more so than on Sunday, if our forwards can get good ball in they'll be hard to stop but I'm worried about high ball into our FB line, hopefully Paul McShane has something up his sleeve to cope with this.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

GaillimhIarthair

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 17, 2009, 09:59:06 AM
Who from here is heading to the match? I'll be hill bound
I'll be in the Cusack and will be giving a bit of encouragement to the young Mayo lads.  Seems to be a very quite build up down in Mayo so you never know, when you least expect a victory, one might just materialise.  Its been too long since the MJ Mullen inspired team in '85. 

ballinaman

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 17, 2009, 09:59:06 AM
Who from here is heading to the match? I'll be hill bound

I should be there, not sure where the ticket is for yet....the usual 12 o'clock pick up on dorset street i'm thinking!

dodo

Not sure where but will be there. Wish all the best for the team and management and hopefully they can pull off the win come sunday.

illdecide

I'm for the Hill too...C'mon Armagh. I believe this match will be a lot close than people think, i don't believe the odds the bookies have the teams at is realistic. Armagh to sneak it by 1-2 pts but i would rule out a draw
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Feckitt

I hear that the homecoming for Armagh is on the Sunday night at the Carrickdale.  Is this right?  Do the lads not get a night in Dublin?  Does anyone have any idea what time they'll be getting there at.  I might take the childer down.

Throw ball

Best of luck to Armagh. For the hill myself, although as Mackers will be there may try and get that changed.  ;D

mountainboii

Sounds like there'll be a good crowd from Armagh on the hill. I'm there too.

Strange build up, with other issues overshadowing things a bit. I also think the lack of talking points has also had a role to play in making things so low-key in the county. I'm 99% certain we'll have an unchanged team so there aren't any selection dilemmas, there are no injuries that we've heard of, and not very many in the county would know enough about the opposition to attempt much of an analysis.