Kerry v Cork All Ireland Final 2009

Started by magickingdom, August 30, 2009, 04:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

I'd be complaining if he was blowing the whistle for every little thing. I'd rather he let some things go, within reason.

omagh_gael

Galvin suffering from the aul divitus, I wonder will spillane publically ridicule him as a cheat a la Owen mulligan

PadraicHenryPearse

cheers for the updates if anyone finds another link please post it up thanks

Hardy

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 20, 2009, 03:56:40 PM
Galvin suffering from the aul divitus, I wonder will spillane publically ridicule him as a cheat a la Owen mulligan
Would you stop fuckin whingin and enjoy the game.

muppet

Quote from: Hardy on September 20, 2009, 03:58:21 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on September 20, 2009, 03:56:40 PM
Would you stop fuckin whingin and enjoy the game.

Stop fuggin whinging about fuggin whinging.
MWWSI 2017

Hardy

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

muppet

Poor quality ball going in to the Cork forwards. Anthony Lynch booked. He is the cutest hoor in football but the ref has been kind to Cooper today.

0-10 1-5
MWWSI 2017

glens73

Cork need to start winning the ball around the middle

Aerlik

I'm watching the RTO link and listening to HighlandRadio...don't think it's on live though.  Like the half-time entertainment on TV too.
Martin McHugh reckons the ref is doing well, btw.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

muppet

Quote from: Aerlik on September 20, 2009, 04:14:56 PM
I'm watching the RTO link and listening to HighlandRadio...don't think it's on live though.  Like the half-time entertainment on TV too.

McHugh is a muppet then.

Galvin & Kennelly are making a huge difference and Miskella is out of it completely.

Cork need the half back line to dominate their players, the need to at least break even in the middle but Colm O'Neill is still good enough if they can get the ball to him.
MWWSI 2017

Halfquarter

Quote from: muppet on September 20, 2009, 04:19:39 PM
Quote from: Aerlik on September 20, 2009, 04:14:56 PM

McHugh is a muppet then.

Galvin & Kennelly are making a huge difference and Miskella is out of it completely.

Cork need the half back line to dominate their players, the need to at least break even in the middle but Colm O'Neill is still good enough if they can get the ball to him.

Pat Spillane thought that  the Kennelly incident was a send off offence,but then he is biased !!

gerry

Jasus pat saying that kerry should have had sent of in the first minute.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Hardy

I agree with Martin. I don't think Duffy's got one call wrong yet. Cooper vs. Lynch was marginal maybe but Lynch was fouling him both for the warning and the card, so he has nothing to complain about.  Too any refs yellow card the sectacular collision but ignore or miss the more effective tugs and niggles and pushes that make all the diference in winning or losing a ball.

Cillo

A great AI final so far. Two teams a credit to the sport.