Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AQMP on June 30, 2012, 03:49:19 PM
HT Limerick 5-07 Antrim 0-13.  Limerick scored 4 goals in first 10 mins.

Is DD doing nets or just having a fag!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

CitySlicker11

4 goals in first 10 mins, anyone down able to describe what went on? 13 points wasn't bad for first halfs hurling.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 30, 2012, 03:52:09 PM

Is DD doing nets or just having a fag
aye, sure its dd's fault.  Jesus mr2, for someone so knowledgeable about Antrim hurling, allegedly, this is a crap, cheap post.  He's the best we have by a country mile. Wind your neck in.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

AQMP

FT Limerick 8-26 (50) Antrim 1-15 (18).

2nd half score Lim 3-19 Ant 1-02

Just Puck It

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 30, 2012, 04:36:31 PM

aye, sure its dd's fault.  Jesus mr2, for someone so knowledgeable about Antrim hurling, allegedly, this is a crap, cheap post.  He's the best we have by a country mile. Wind your neck in.

Think it was meant 'tongue-in-cheek'.   At least that's how I interpreted it.  Get the stick outta your hole.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Just Puck It on June 30, 2012, 04:45:22 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 30, 2012, 04:36:31 PM

Think it was meant 'tongue-in-cheek'.   At least that's how I interpreted it.  Get the stick outta your hole.
from under what bushel did you appear? I think he's quite capable of defending himself. at the minute, no sticks up holes over here. ;-)

Buswhacker

Time for Antrim to drop down to Intermediate All-Ireland, where we've always really belonged . We're only fooling ourselves to think we can live with the top teams at this level. Only  two or three teams have a chance of ever winning an All-Ireland in the next 20 years,the league is only a try out for the big teams. It wouldn't matter a damn who was in goals the result would still be the same.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, to much inter club jealously to ever succeed at county level.

Tony Baloney

Lucky all the Loughgiel lads were back!  ;D Jim certainly had the boys playing their own game as promised.

Seamroga in exile

A bit of realism bushwhacker. The standard outside the top two teams is dire.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 30, 2012, 05:03:10 PM
Lucky all the Loughgiel lads were back!  ;D Jim certainly had the boys playing their own game as promised.
you're right. ;-)

Buswhacker

And that inter club jealousy has just reared it's ugly in that dig at DD from hardstation who wasn't even at the match,or maybe not at a match this year. Maybe he could suggest a better keeper.....

Buswhacker

Tony baloney.......... Get a life and admit what team you support,I bet they're real worldbeaters.......far too good for Antrim hurling I'm sure.

theskull1

Quote from: Buswhacker on June 30, 2012, 05:00:57 PM
Time for Antrim to drop down to Intermediate All-Ireland, where we've always really belonged . We're only fooling ourselves to think we can live with the top teams at this level. Only  two or three teams have a chance of ever winning an All-Ireland in the next 20 years,the league is only a try out for the big teams. It wouldn't matter a damn who was in goals the result would still be the same.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, to much inter club jealously to ever succeed at county level.

Unbelieveable irony in that comment.

Have never understood those who year on year raise expectations of what we are capable of. Of course we're better that that scoreline but I believe we just don't have the playing, coaching and administrative population to strategically develop players of the right calibre and get them to the level of the top 8 teams
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 30, 2012, 05:05:10 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 30, 2012, 05:03:10 PM
you're right. ;-)

yeah good job our lg players where there. if dd and niel mc garry hadnt been there we good have condeded anything up to 8 goals.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Buswhacker

Thank God for the Loughgiel players, who whatever you say,gave Antrim hurling some vestige of respectability this year. So no need for snide remarks from the obviously illiterate ( I said illiterate ) north-antrim-hound.Not hard to know his home club.......