Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnneycool on May 04, 2012, 09:18:01 AM
Quote from: the colonel on May 04, 2012, 09:04:52 AM
Down play Saturday also

That's nothing to do with it colonel.

Loughgeil refusing to travel allegedly.

Two unexpected points  ;)

Any reason for this?

Do you think if they had have known Down were playing then they would have sent down the all conquering reserves and beat Ballygalget anyways. Seems a no brainer to me. Is the wedding on this Sunday?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

There have been no points lost or fines to be paid . The match has been rearranged for 30th May. Settle the heads lads.  ;D
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

tom moore83

Loughgiel are not refusing to travel, never have done and never will do.  A request was made to the county board and Ballygalget and this was accepted. Get over yourselves. Common sense one would have thought. Re arranged for 30th May. Why is everyone so interested?

Seamroga in exile

Agh sure Tom its loughgiel.  ;)

the colonel

Quote from: tom moore83 on May 04, 2012, 01:24:15 PM
Loughgiel are not refusing to travel, never have done and never will do.  A request was made to the county board and Ballygalget and this was accepted. Get over yourselves. Common sense one would have thought. Re arranged for 30th May. Why is everyone so interested?

maybe because this thread discusses all things involved with Antrim Hurling..........
the difference between success and failure is energy

NAG1

Can see the Balotelli T Shirt now SIE 'Why always me'  ;)

Seamroga in exile

I think mr2 would be a better candidate to wear it this week.  :P

Buswhacker

Anything involving the All-Ireland champions is bound to be of interest,and the subject of intense debate. And rightly so.

Seamroga in exile

I hear portaferry/Dunloy is off as well.

maxpower

Dunloy v Portaferry is off, death in the Portaferry club, condolences to the families involved and the wider Portaferry club.
What happens next????

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: maxpower on May 04, 2012, 08:08:26 PM
Dunloy v Portaferry is off, death in the Portaferry club, condolences to the families involved and the wider Portaferry club.
+1

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tom moore83 on May 04, 2012, 01:24:15 PM

Just interested in why, so when we are looking a game off I'll know what excuse to use :o. No big deal
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

wino

'Whys it always us'

BlackandAmber

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 04, 2012, 10:48:51 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on May 03, 2012, 09:14:44 PM
The Ballygalget/Loughgiel match has been postponed.

SIEW seems to think it will be played later ;)

Loughgiel will be deducted a point, not that will matter come the end of the season

Seems the County Hurlers will not be playing on the Sunday after all, they will be back for the games on Sunday. Ours game is at six, for all you followers of Naomh Gall :o

if thats right and if Down play today too then the Town v Ballycran game is hrder to call. Right I'm a Town man so  its the Town to win. 

the colonel

Win for our u21s this evening. 4-16 to 0-12
the difference between success and failure is energy