Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Hurler24 on September 20, 2013, 08:28:15 PM
No your lack off respect for opponents simply reflects poorly.Loughgiel may be going for four in a row but they do not have a god given right to win
lack of respect? I just can't win.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

theskull1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 20, 2013, 08:06:41 PM
Jesus lads. You all seem to know me so well. I fancy the town to win. No sarcasm and no smugness intended at all. But believe me when I say that hope Loughgiel stuff you.

Who are you kidding? Talking your team down before a big game is all this is and you've been at it for a month now. There's no evidence that Loughgiel aren't the favorites to win the championship this year. Ballycastle are 4th in line. Shocks can and do happen but you've zero reason to think loughgiel shouldn't win tomorrows game handy (championship being championship). Ballycastle are no world beaters 
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on September 20, 2013, 09:28:20 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 20, 2013, 08:06:41 PM
Jesus lads. You all seem to know me so well. I fancy the town to win. No sarcasm and no smugness intended at all. But believe me when I say that hope Loughgiel stuff you.

Who are you kidding? Talking your team down before a big game is all this is and you've been at it for a month now. There's no evidence that Loughgiel aren't the favorites to win the championship this year. Ballycastle are 4th in line. Shocks can and do happen but you've zero reason to think loughgiel shouldn't win tomorrows game handy (championship being championship). Ballycastle are no world beaters

Nothing is won on here ffs, no one who is actually playing on Sat Or Sunday will worry about what some ex players/bar flies or non members think so wind your bloody necks in. I'm sure Dunloy lads and Ballycastle lads think they have a chance on Sunday I don't and will plum for the favs.

Running your teams chances down means fcuk all,, saying that and in all honesty  think Cargin will put up a better performance this year      and I predict it will be a low scoring game with s winning by a point
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fairhead

Some opinions on here, SIE thinks Ballycastle are the greatest team in the country and Skull thinks they are the worst  :P

As Ballycastle's results this year suggest they are still inconsistent but the signs are they are getting there. As long as they turn up and perform tomorrow I will be happy and we will take it from there. I don't believe Loughgiel have shown the level of play this year that brought them to the 3 in a row, if they do tomorrow Ballycastle are in trouble, if they don't theres a chance to beat them.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Fairhead on September 21, 2013, 08:08:04 AM
Some opinions on here, SIE thinks Ballycastle are the greatest team in the country and Skull thinks they are the worst  :P

As Ballycastle's results this year suggest they are still inconsistent but the signs are they are getting there. As long as they turn up and perform tomorrow I will be happy and we will take it from there. I don't believe Loughgiel have shown the level of play this year that brought them to the 3 in a row, if they do tomorrow Ballycastle are in trouble, if they don't theres a chance to beat them.
I think loughgiel have been fairly lacklustre this year. Perhaps Ballycastle have been hit and miss but there's no doubting they've raised their game against us. That's what I'm basing it on. Nothing more. People can take from it what they will. 

Milltown Row2

Antrim Senior Hurling Championship Semi Final
Cushendall 1-08  Dunloy 1-05

Half Time
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Cushendall 1-12  Dunloy 1-05

Milltown Row2

Cushendall 1-13  Dunloy 2-07

Milltown Row2

2 In it 8 mins to go!! Dunloy playing the better hurling

Seamroga in exile

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 21, 2013, 04:11:56 PM
1-18 to 2-9

Game over, Good price Cushendall were to, what was your take on the game SIE? I was getting updates on it, decent game? Dunloy had a good patch in second half but couldn't push on?

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 21, 2013, 04:16:12 PM
1-18 to 2-9

Game over, Good price Cushendall were to, what was your take on the game SIE? I was getting updates on it, decent game? Dunloy had a good patch in second half but couldn't push on?

8/13?!
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on September 21, 2013, 05:00:24 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 21, 2013, 04:16:12 PM
1-18 to 2-9

8/13?!

Aye that's decent and when they win even better

Tony Baloney

ned

Gaeil Chluana   3-14   2-12   Cathaoir an RĂ­