New rascist unionist party - ULSTER BRITISH PEOPLE'S PARTY

Started by SuperMac, June 26, 2009, 04:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperMac

Well if you thought that unionism could not get even more extreme, just visit this site -

http://ubpp.webs.com/catholicpolishmigrants.htm

ziggysego

I'd say it's nothing more than a site a 14 year old boy did.
Testing Accessibility

Trevor Hill

Quote from: ziggysego on June 26, 2009, 04:26:23 PM
I'd say it's nothing more than a site a 14 year old boy did.

How much did you charge Ziggy?

Trevor Hill

By the way I am extremely "offended" by this thread and I hope mod3 will have the decency to remove it as soon as he sees it. Hes good like that.  ;)

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Galwaybhoy

Orior

But people like Kate Hoey (last night on Lets Talk) continue to argue that owc is the best kindest place in the world. So this dosnt quite tally.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

deiseach

Quote from: Orior on June 26, 2009, 04:41:58 PM
But people like Kate Hoey (last night on Lets Talk) continue to argue that owc is the best kindest place in the world. So this dosnt quite tally.

Saw that in passing. Now that the Provos have gone it's all sweetness and light, just as Kate and the likes of Alan Clark argued all those years

Trevor Hill

A friend of ours from Dublin called in last night on his way to Portrush for 2 weeks. I couldnt believe it, a Dub, wearing a GAA top on his way to what I would still class as a "black hole". He reckons things have changed in the north and everyone is friends, sure he is up in Newry every other week and no one has said a word.
Feckin Gobshite.

clarshack

Quote from: Trevor Hill on June 26, 2009, 05:06:56 PM

A friend of ours from Dublin called in last night on his way to Portrush for 2 weeks. I couldnt believe it, a Dub, wearing a GAA top on his way to what I would still class as a "black hole". He reckons things have changed in the north and everyone is friends, sure he is up in Newry every other week and no one has said a word.
Feckin Gobshite.

i wore a tyrone top in newry this year and got dogs abuse. might as well have wore a rangers top!

Chrisowc

Quote from: SuperMac on June 26, 2009, 04:22:19 PM
Well if you thought that unionism could not get even more extreme, just visit this site -

http://ubpp.webs.com/catholicpolishmigrants.htm

That website is pathetic.

Still, lucky for everyone that Republicanism never got that extreme.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Main Street

You might not like the website Chris, but don't let your hatred of Republicanism blind you to the close ideological relations of the  Peoples party. If you look a little closer, they are just little bit more extreme than the DUP,
then by degrees, you take off a few layers, you get to mainstream conservative right wing Unionism.

In fact, there is probably nothing to separate them from Paisley at his crudest in the 60's

Armaghtothebone

Quote from: clarshack on June 26, 2009, 11:51:14 PM
Quote from: Trevor Hill on June 26, 2009, 05:06:56 PM

Feckin Gobshite.

i wore a tyrone top in newry this year and got dogs abuse. might as well have wore a rangers top!

Dogs abuse or a bit of banter?

Chrisowc

Quote from: Main Street on June 27, 2009, 01:38:18 AM
You might not like the website Chris, but don't let your hatred of Republicanism blind you to the close ideological relations of the  Peoples party. If you look a little closer, they are just little bit more extreme than the DUP,
then by degrees, you take off a few layers, you get to mainstream conservative right wing Unionism.

In fact, there is probably nothing to separate them from Paisley at his crudest in the 60's

I don't have much time for them either.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

nifan