Its gone!

Started by AbbeySider, June 03, 2009, 11:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbeySider

Was it me?
The last thread about God disappeared!

I guess he does exist with such a miracle!

tyrone exile

What was said that have it deleted?

muppet

MWWSI 2017

AbbeySider

Basically GNevin was ranting like a child and waving his fist at the sky and saying "Why does God allow bad things to happen"?
Using the excuse of a recent tragedy in selfish vein

AbbeySider

I hope he is exiled for 40 days and 40 nights. See how he likes it.

fitzroyalty

Fair f*cks to the mods. What business is it of atheists why others believe in God. Other than to antangonise I saw no other reason for that thread being started in first place.

tyrone exile

I know what the thread was about, but didn't think it was enough to have it deleted.
I know some of the shit that came out of his mouth didn't warrant reading but it was entertaining at least to hear his views

Gnevin

Quote from: AbbeySider on June 03, 2009, 11:27:43 PM
Basically GNevin was ranting like a child and waving his fist at the sky and saying "Why does God allow bad things to happen"?

The Mod like God take no interest in the actions of mere mortalw and are more than happy to let bad things happened. My download finished so I deleted it .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

AbbeySider

Quote from: tyrone exile on June 03, 2009, 11:30:40 PM
I know what the thread was about, but didn't think it was enough to have it deleted.
I know some of the shit that came out of his mouth didn't warrant reading but it was entertaining at least to hear his views

It was patronizing and antagonistic. As well as that its a deep personal issue, and the topic GNevin was using in vein may have offended readers of the board who may have been affected by a certain tradegy.

Fair play Mods!

Maguire01

Quote from: AbbeySider on June 03, 2009, 11:33:28 PM

It was patronizing and antagonistic. As well as that its a deep personal issue, and the topic GNevin was using in vein may have offended readers of the board who may have been affected by a certain tradegy.

Fair play Mods!
Eh, the Mods didn't delete anything.

tyrone exile

Quote from: Gnevin on June 03, 2009, 11:31:58 PM

The Mod like God take no interest in the actions of mere mortalw and are more than happy to let bad things happened. My download finished so I deleted it .

You downloading that new Hannah Montana movie?

maggie

Sure maybe he will resurrect the thread again in 3 days.

AbbeySider

Quote from: Gnevin on June 03, 2009, 11:31:58 PM

Quote from: Maguire01 on June 03, 2009, 11:34:54 PM
Quote from: AbbeySider on June 03, 2009, 11:33:28 PM

Fair play Mods!
Eh, the Mods didn't delete anything.

I believe you, thousands wouldnt.
I guess its a question of faith... how ironic!

Maguire01

My understanding is that the Mods will only delete a thread that has broken rules. If they think it's just a ramble or full of crap, they'll normally just lock it.

AbbeySider

Quote from: Maguire01 on June 03, 2009, 11:36:57 PM
My understanding is that the Mods will only delete a thread that has broken rules. If they think it's just a ramble or full of crap, they'll normally just lock it.

Say if it was close to the bone and affected people that had friends family in a tragic accident?
Would they play by the rules or have some cop on?