Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barelegs

Congrats to Cookstown and Greencastle on their promotion.

What way does that leave the Division 2 play off picture now?

Norf Tyrone

Geezus ol Zig never got to see his beloved 'Castle in senior football. God rest him.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

gerry

Well done to greencastle. If this does not get ziggy back on here nothing will.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: DCR on October 11, 2009, 05:10:48 PM
Messers Teague and Lawn will freshen up Div1 next year.

Jeez they can't be messing that much if they secured promotion for their teams  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

under the bar

Quotegalbally shoulda been outa sight at half time had enough chnaces(goal chances) to win 2 games!
enda mc garrity, ryan hagan, ronan nugent dug deep to see them through unbelievable feat for the the pearses club a div1 tital for the selection they have available!great feat!

Is Galbally not the biggest parish in the Armagh diocese?  would that not given them an advantage in terms of selection over most?

tyroneboi

I see there will be no coverage of either the Tyrone final or the big derby in Armagh next Sunday on TG4. They are showing Tipperary hurling and Dublin football.

Archie Mitchell

Not sure about parish numbers, but Galbally have the biggest number of members going by last years report. Close to 500 I think.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: tyroneboi on October 11, 2009, 07:28:36 PM
I see there will be no coverage of either the Tyrone final or the big derby in Armagh next Sunday on TG4. They are showing Tipperary hurling and Dublin football.

Seems fair enough to me. We got live coverage last year. Guess you'll just have to go to it  ;)

KIDDO 4

WEDNESDAY 14 OCTOBER (et if required)
8PM
O'Neill's ACL Div 2 Promotion Play-Off semi-final
Moortown v Gortin IN ARDBOE

FRIDAY 16 October (all games et if required) 7:45PM
Frank O'Neill Cup Final
Strabane v Greencastle in STRABANE / GREENCASTLE

SATURDAY 17 OCTOBER(all games et if required)
O Neill's ACL Div 1 Relegation Play Off Rd 2 @ 4:15PM
Kildress v Aghyaran IN KILLYCLOGHER

O'Neill's ACL Div 2 Promotion Play-Off semi-finals
Derrylaughan Clann na nGael in DERRYLAUGHAN @ 2:30PM

O'Neill's ACL Div 2 / 3 Promotion Play-off@ 2:30PM
Rock v Tattyreagh IN KILLYCLOGHER

Joe McGarritty League Cup Final @ 4PM
Brackaville v Derrytresk IN COALISLAND

SUNDAY 18 OCTOBER in OMAGH
WJ Dolan SFC FINAL 4PM
Árd Bó v An Droim Mhór

DCR

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 11, 2009, 07:30:57 PM
Quote from: tyroneboi on October 11, 2009, 07:28:36 PM

Seems fair enough to me. We got live coverage last year. Guess you'll just have to go to it  ;)

Noel McGinn was a year too early!

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on October 11, 2009, 07:47:34 PM
WEDNESDAY 14 OCTOBER (et if required)
8PM
O'Neill's ACL Div 2 Promotion Play-Off semi-final
Moortown v Gortin IN ARDBOE

Gortin dont have much time to drown their sorrows after todays championship final defeat!!
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

nothingbettertobeat

quote author=under the bar link=topic=12.msg659590#msg659590 date=1255283573]
Quotegalbally shoulda been outa sight at half time had enough chnaces(goal chances) to win 2 games!
enda mc garrity, ryan hagan, ronan nugent dug deep to see them through unbelievable feat for the the pearses club a div1 tital for the selection they have available!great feat!

Is Galbally not the biggest parish in the Armagh diocese?  would that not given them an advantage in terms of selection over most?
[/quote]

as nelson mc causland would say 500 terrorists at that too![nat sure what their count is but great achievement for a team who rarely compete at div1 level underage neve mind be competitive at it
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

ziggysego

Just a short return guys, so don't get yourselves over excited ;)

I just wanted to congratulate Cookstown on doing the double. The Divison 2 League and IFC Title. Best of luck in the Ulster Championship and God willing, All Ireland Championship.

However, yes... excited about Greencastle getting up into Division 1 for the first time in our history. We have our work cut out for us next year, but hopefully we can cut it with most of the teams up there.

And Sean Teague.. What can I say? Took us out of Junior quickly.. got us an All-Ireland Title.. and now has taken us to Division 1. Fair play to you!

And with that... goodbye again ;)
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on October 11, 2009, 10:45:13 PM
Just a short return guys, so don't get yourselves over excited ;)

I just wanted to congratulate Cookstown on doing the double. The Divison 2 League and IFC Title. Best of luck in the Ulster Championship and God willing, All Ireland Championship.

However, yes... excited about Greencastle getting up into Division 1 for the first time in our history. We have our work cut out for us next year, but hopefully we can cut it with most of the teams up there.

And Sean Teague.. What can I say? Took us out of Junior quickly.. got us an All-Ireland Title.. and now has taken us to Division 1. Fair play to you!

And with that... goodbye again ;)

Fair play Ziggy - stay longet the next time !

longrunsthefox

Great to hear from you Zigster :P -great day for Greencastle alright... is that Greencastle in Donegal or Derry ?  ;)