Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: littleoak on January 13, 2009, 06:52:26 PM
Brolly has that sorted already rhf big mcgiligan drives him to these shindigs in enemy territory just in case  ;)

Does Geoffrey co pilot ?  ;)

Radioulster

I hear that Damian Cass will still have a role in Clonoe alongside his former team-mate.

orangeman

Quote from: Radioulster on January 13, 2009, 10:52:51 PM
I hear that Damian Cass will still have a role in Clonoe alongside his former team-mate.

Now there's a surprise !  ;)

Doire abú

Quote from: Redhandfan on January 12, 2009, 10:18:12 PM
Yea, that should be a good night in Cookstown.  I plan to be there myself.  That is an impressive panel Edendork have pulled together and I'm already looking forward to big Mattie putting some manners on thon wee gobshite from Derry!  And we should at last get to hear first hand what Charlie said to Paddy when sent off for a second time in that 95 Final.

Let's just hope the compere from BBC decides not to wear one of his infamous glossy pink shirts on the night.

I remember they interviewed Redmond in the banquet after the game and asked him what Russell said to him. He said "He said you're not supposed to be here" and Redmond replied "I know, I picked up a knock last week and thought I wouldn't be fit in time for the final"...or something to that effect anyway.

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on January 13, 2009, 01:14:21 PM
Clonoe appointed Bellaghys Paddy Downey as there new manager for the year. He led Moneyglass to the final of the intermediate Ulster club final 4 years ago and also took Portglenone Casements to the Antrim County final against St Galls 2 years ago. He also had a season managing Bellaghy.

Thought it said it yesterday's (Tues) Irish News that Kevin Madden managed Portglenone that year?

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: orangeman on January 13, 2009, 10:46:43 PM
Brolly has that sorted already rhf big mcgiligan drives him to these shindigs in enemy territory just in case  ;)

I think I read big Geoffrey is the new Armagh ladies manager?

loughshore lad

Clonoe appointed Bellaghys Paddy Downey as there new manager for the year. He led Moneyglass to the final of the intermediate Ulster club final 4 years ago and also took Portglenone Casements to the Antrim County final against St Galls 2 years ago. He also had a season managing Bellaghy.

Was that the year the Bellaghy players had the CP170307 (or something like that) on their arm to represent getting to the all ireland club final?

tyrone86

Quote from: loughshore lad on January 14, 2009, 08:40:54 AM

Was that the year the Bellaghy players had the CP170307 (or something like that) on their arm to represent getting to the all ireland club final?

I alway attributed that one to Cassidy - I could be wrong

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on January 14, 2009, 07:49:01 AM

I thought big Geoff was still with Sean Dolan's in Derry City. Gregory is more likely to be the man you're thinking of, he would have more a tradition in ladies football with the colleges in Belfast

Goats Do Shave

SidelineKick

Quote from: tyrone86 on January 14, 2009, 09:13:25 AM

I thought big Geoff was still with Sean Dolan's in Derry City. Gregory is more likely to be the man you're thinking of, he would have more a tradition in ladies football with the colleges in Belfast

I don't think that one was Cassiday, but then again I could be wrong!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

tyrone86

It was the year of the St Gall's Bellaghy Ulster Final, so in that case it must have been Danny Quinn. Mea Culpa.

Maximus Marillius

Quote from: SidelineKick on January 14, 2009, 09:49:03 AM
Quote from: tyrone86 on January 14, 2009, 09:13:25 AM

I don't think that one was Cassiday, but then again I could be wrong!

As a bellaghy man i will put ye right. The whole CP170307 thing was under Paddy Downey. He came in the year after Cassidy managed Bellaghy to the Ulster Club final in 05. Downey did manage the Ports to the county final 2 years ago in 07 and he also took Moneyglass to the intermediate ulster club final in 05

orangeman

You see a lot of that writing on the arms now - if it works great, if it doesn't is it not a wee bit embarassing ?

ONeill

Quote from: tyrone86 on January 14, 2009, 10:27:25 AM
It was the year of the St Gall's Bellaghy Ulster Final, so in that case it must have been Danny Quinn. Mea Culpa.

Those teams definitely didn't meet in an Ulster final.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Radioulster

they met in Omagh in 2005. St. Galls beat them by a couple of points

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Anybody know if there is any radio coverage of the game tonight?