Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Are you who I think you are RedKnight?
Testing Accessibility

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: realredhandfan on January 16, 2007, 02:19:13 PM
Sludden your attempted coverup of a straightforward issue would suggest that their could be skullduggery of some sort invoved.

Its Raymie on Tour.  More clubs than Nicklaus.[/color]

Dromore....... skullduggery!!!!!!!!   
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

na cleirigh

as a dungannon man, i don't know if cavlan will play for us this year nevermind tyrone! he's just that kinda man. talent is undeniable though. hopefully the county gets one more big year out of him.
If you have nothing nice to type, type it anyway but be prepared for the on slaught

sam03/05

I think Cavo is injured - saw him training with the other injured players McGuigan, Dooher, Gormley, Holmes on wednesday.

sam03/05

sorry tuesday it was.He must be a cert for the squad in my opinion

ziggysego

Some of the pictures of Greencastle's Dinner Dance are now on the Greencastle GAA website.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

reddgnhand

Quote from: sam03/05 on January 16, 2007, 10:08:59 PM
I think Cavo is injured - saw him training with the other injured players McGuigan, Dooher, Gormley, Holmes on wednesday.

Maybe a certain court case has something to do with it.

loughshore lad

Calvo must still be in the reckoning and rightly so in my opinion - class act if the notion takes him.
On another note the horse seems to have been discarded. From a purely footballing perspective I am not surprised however MH has great time for him and purely for that reason I would not have been surprised to have seen him included.

never kickt a ball

Looks like the injury worries continue for Tyrone. The Tyrone County Board have now suffered an infraction  :)

"The CCC met tonight (Tuesday) to deal with the issue which has arisen in relation to the Gaelic Life Dr McKenna Cup competition involving the Tyrone team including listed members of university squads," read an Ulster Council statement.

"The CCC has decided to charge Tyrone County Board with an infraction and this will be formally conveyed to Tyrone.

"No further action can be taken by Comhairle Uladh until a response is received from Tyrone County Board."

hairyhog

its pretty simple then, if tyrone don't respond, no action is taken ;D ;D
now theres how to pick loopholes in the law, big logan would be proud

never kickt a ball

Seniors Secure Victory Over Derry
14 Jan 2007
Gaelic Life Dr McKenna Cup
Tyrone 1-15 Derry 0-9

Match Day 2 2007

McKenna Cup holders Tyrone made it two wins out of two with a comprehensive victory over neighbours Derry at Healy Park Omagh on Sunday. Manager Mickey Harte again took the opportunity to blood newcomers to this level of football and on the whole he must have been content with what was a comfortable nine point victory. A power packed first half display saw the Red Hands establish a healthy 1-11 to 0-3 advantage by the break and in truth the result was never in doubt after that with opponents Derry playing for their pride in the second period.

For more details see:

http://www.tyronegaa.ie/county/football/news/story.jsp?newsid=279

ziggysego

A few more pictures up now from the Greencastle Dinner Dance ;)
Testing Accessibility

stephenite

Quote from: ziggysego on January 17, 2007, 10:40:05 PM

Hey Ziggy, someone should have had a word in the ear of that Conway lad before letting him out in that shirt. ;D

I note that you have the dates for the semi final and final up ther also on the front page, must be pretty confident eh ? I'm sure the Mayo men won't spoil the trip for the 10th of March ...... ;)

Kudos on the website, very well presented

ziggysego

Quote from: stephenite on January 18, 2007, 04:12:06 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 17, 2007, 10:40:05 PM

Hey Ziggy, someone should have had a word in the ear of that Conway lad before letting him out in that shirt. ;D

I note that you have the dates for the semi final and final up ther also on the front page, must be pretty confident eh ? I'm sure the Mayo men won't spoil the trip for the 10th of March ...... ;)

Kudos on the website, very well presented

Greencastle's in the semi-final, along with Killala of Mayo. As for the Final, well you'll notice that I didn't say Greencastle were playing in it. Just that it's the final.

Thanks for the comment regarding the website though :)
Testing Accessibility