Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheltenham Fun

Quote from: winghalfback on September 11, 2016, 07:41:32 PM
Any word on fixtures for the remaining quarter finals Coalisland v killers and carrickmore v Clonoe could both games go to omagh next Friday night

My man in the know has stated the powers that be with the errigal club cried that much about not getting any championship matches that they have decided to give our match against clonoe to them on Saturday evening.  :'( :'(

Bonkers09

Do Tyrone referee's get a bonus for every drawn game? Time after time they try to bring the losing team back into the game. And they continually get the big games! It's so blatantly obvious too!

twenty one yard free

Dromore and Killyclogher probably look the two teams most likely to win it out.
[/quote] Eamon McHugh very poor today ! He denied Ardboe a stone wall penalty; was about 50'yards away from the incident but why can't he ask his assistants for help,! Had Ardboe scored the penalty it would have been all square and all to play for! I can say without fear of contradiction is that Coney will never don another Tyrone jersey unless he gets a game for the over 40s some time !

Kyle Coney is an embarrassment to the orange and blue jersey he should a got the curly finger after about 15 mins

twenty one yard free

Surely til God ye need til be fit til be a ref

Mchugh was lack wan a them Clydesdale horses with ankle weights on him

Uncle Kev

I seen the blonde bomber slouching about Dungannon today ! She had an executioners stare like Thatcher had ! I seen the guilt in her eyes about shafting poor Mickey ! What happens if Mickey shafted her ? Lot of pounds sterling gathered up around the venues today ! By the way I seen a map of the wee black north hanging behind the goals in O'Neill park ! What would have our own Thomas Clarke have thought about that !

clarshack

can a linesman overrule an umpire on a score? it would have been our first score of the 2nd half and very much needed and the umpire gave it, so it  was a bit demoralising for the point to be overturned by a linesman. never seen it happen before. eskra were the far better side but i thought connolly was very sore on us especially in the first half. both refs today in dungannon were terrible overall imo.

redzone

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on September 11, 2016, 05:58:07 PM
Heard Ruairi Sludden was very impressive today. I remember him being a very good minor but from what I've heard he had had a few discipline problems and has been put off a few panels - think that was the case with u21s a few years ago.

Is he good enough to make it with the county?

Dromore and Killyclogher probably look the two teams most likely to win it out.

Sludden very impressive. Yes he has the ability, don't know if he'd have the commitment. Bomber u don't seem to go to club games, why not. Are you outside the county

SuperHo

Shane Meehan to ref Killyclogher v Trillick , Sunday next ,Pomeroy, 5.45
Get your money on a draw now. Guaranteed

He tried his damnedest.

The Bearded One

Yes, the linesman can call a wide or a score. Happened in Pomeroy tonight, Ardboe given a score that was definitely wide and linesman called ref to over rule it.
It is what it is. Presumably.

Uncle Kev

Quote from: The Bearded One on September 11, 2016, 08:58:40 PM
Yes, the linesman can call a wide or a score. Happened in Pomeroy tonight, Ardboe given a score that was definitely wide and linesman called ref to over rule it.
in your honest opinion how did you rate the ref in dromore Ardbie game ? I thought he was too far away from the play !

square_ball

Quote from: clarshack on September 11, 2016, 08:38:16 PM
can a linesman overrule an umpire on a score? it would have been our first score of the 2nd half and very much needed and the umpire gave it, so it  was a bit demoralising for the point to be overturned by a linesman. never seen it happen before. eskra were the far better side but i thought connolly was very sore on us especially in the first half. both refs today in dungannon were terrible overall imo.

Connolly from Aghyaran? Loves being centre of attention. He should stick to the soccer refereeing.

Tyrone95

Omagh will be sick at losing that game. Last kick of the game - reminds me of a certain county final 2 years ago vs Carmen. Karma is a bitch.

Club Rossa

That Dromore team is full of leaders and boys who know how to get over the line.We had the momentum with 5 mins ago and when we were 3 behind tried to walk the ball into the net when we could have taken the points.No complaints with the result,they were fully deserving winners.We needed every one of our boys on top of their game tonight to stand a chance but unfortunately I would say we had 7 or 8 boys who had no impact at all on proceedings.

WT4E

Edendork Saturday:
2:45 coalisland Kildress
4:15 Carmen clonoe

Great that tones are in the last six of the championship!  ;D

Uncle Kev

Quote from: WT4E on September 11, 2016, 09:29:12 PM
Edendork Saturday:
2:45 coalisland Kildress
4:15 Carmen clonoe

Great that tones are in the last six of the championship!  ;D
is thus speculation or Mickey Kerr approved ? Carmen not good in the dorks field!
P