Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommo2

Quote from: Club Rossa on June 26, 2015, 11:24:36 AM
Managerial change in Carrickmore I hear.

Bloody hell!! At least he lasted longer than her man Brown!!!

Mikhailov

Quote from: Club Rossa on June 26, 2015, 11:24:36 AM
Managerial change in Carrickmore I hear.

Are you sure? was talking to a Carmen man this morning and he never said a word about it..

was it an enforced change, walk away or mutually agreed

Club Rossa

Was a Carmen man that told me this morning,not sure on the exact details of it but he's gone.

Legoman5

"Enda" the road for the Carmen manager! Who now,hold out for a few months and pay big money next season again!!
Can't see wee Barney goin back under the same committee after they got rid of him!

Wee Roddy

Regrettably for Carmen he walked as there was a clash of personalities between himself and a few high profile players.
His backroom team are still in place and will manager the team being Dermot Loughran and Gavan McElroy.

Mikhailov

Quote from: Wee Roddy on June 26, 2015, 05:03:19 PM
Regrettably for Carmen he walked as there was a clash of personalities between himself and a few high profile players.
His backroom team are still in place and will manager the team being Dermot Loughran and Gavan McElroy.

WR, A few or one...?

time ticking away

Quote from: Wee Roddy on June 26, 2015, 05:03:19 PM
wasn't it high profile players that got barney replaced too.
Maybe they should just manage the team themselves
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

skeog

bogball88

Anyone know why the games fixed for this weekend involving non county players has been switched from the Saturday to the Sunday a week beforehand, even though the fixtures were on the Tyrone website for a month or so for the Saturday? Frustrating if prior plans had been made

redhandefender

Quote from: bogball88 on June 29, 2015, 11:23:31 AM
Anyone know why the games fixed for this weekend involving non county players has been switched from the Saturday to the Sunday a week beforehand, even though the fixtures were on the Tyrone website for a month or so for the Saturday? Frustrating if prior plans had been made

Because the fixture makers are idiots

The Trap

Yes they have been changed and once again I don't know when I can work/not work this weekend. Do you think the games will go ahead as planned now?  I cannot see the county players playing this weekend so will they change to a round of starred fixtures or be scrapped altogether?

The Trap

Fixtures for the week are up on teamtalk. There is not a chance that the games involving county players will go ahead................why do they do this every time? There is only going to be one winner and that's the county team................and I think they should have a free weekend to prepare for Meath...........I just think someone with common sense and decency to everyone involved should call it early!

ose 14

with all due respect to limerick when the first round of the qualifiers was drawn surely to god harte mickey kerr and the ccc could have sat down over an old ham sandwich and sorted a plan going forward. this smacks of arrogance on behalf of harte and ignorance on the part of kerr. last year prior to the armagh game the county players played with the clubs as per the 6 day rule thats the precedent thats been set does anyone think that 2015 is a special case. the majority of tyrone players will want this shambles finished asap so they can get back to their clubs. tyrone might beat meath and they might not but thats probably as good as its going to get unless they get tipp and sligo and even then what would paper a big crack. sunday was as poor a county game ive seen in healy in a long long time.
play the games sat night and get on with it. if not 15 of the panel need a game why doesent mickey compromise and allow the lads outside the starting 15 play, might sharpen them up for those legendary 11 a side in house games.

The Trap

So what do you think will happen this weekend Ose? Games go ahead or not?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: The Trap on June 30, 2015, 08:50:19 AM
So what do you think will happen this weekend Ose? Games go ahead or not?

What makes you think they wont go ahead as fixed?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either