Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redzone

Quote from: FermGael on May 04, 2015, 04:19:57 PM
Just got a wee video lads of the "action" yesterday.
Some great shots

yeah seen it on a mates phone there. the size of conan grugan and him backing away from that ardboe goalie. ferm gael put the clip up there for the craic

In hiding

Quote from: redzone on May 04, 2015, 07:22:13 PM
Some great shots

yeah seen it on a mates phone there. the size of conan grugan and him backing away from that ardboe goalie. ferm gael put the clip up there for the craic
haven't seen the clip but conan didn't make too many backward steps over the hour

Sunny Day

The stage seems set for a championship quarter final between Omagh and Ardbo, it will be some showdown.  Take 2.  Box office stuff.   Premimum gate receipt for the county board.  8)

Tommo2

Quote from: redzone on May 04, 2015, 07:22:13 PM
Some great shots

That's a bit of a stupid statement. Conan Grugan never shy's away from taking a pressurised score in big games. I would rather someone in my team would do that rather than act the big man against a thug.

stillsenior

Quote from: Sunny Day on May 05, 2015, 08:45:48 AM
The stage seems set for a championship quarter final between Omagh and Ardbo, it will be some showdown.  Take 2.  Box office stuff.   Premimum gate receipt for the county board.  8)
The difference in the Championship will be 2 official linesmen and 4 official umpires and hopefully a referee with a backbone. Ardboe won't get away with the off the ball stuff that went on on Sunday

Legoman5

Ardboe wudnt try it against Dromore anyway!

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: Sunny Day on May 05, 2015, 08:45:48 AM

I suspect Ardboe won't beat Dromore to set this tie up.

Sunny Day

Never tempt fate 'Keyboard Warrior'.  As fair a chance as any that Ardbo will defeat Dromore and likewise Omagh defeat Carrickmore to set up a quarter final pairing.  It will be interesting to see how things pan out.  There is many a twist and turn in a championship year.

While we are on championship matters, is the championship still rock solid happening at the end of this month?  Or is it up for debate?  I heard the CCC could be making a U turn this week?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Sunny Day on May 05, 2015, 02:46:29 PM
Never tempt fate 'Keyboard Warrior'.  As fair a chance as any that Ardbo will defeat Dromore and likewise Omagh defeat Carrickmore to set up a quarter final pairing.  It will be interesting to see how things pan out.  There is many a twist and turn in a championship year.

While we are on championship matters, is the championship still rock solid happening at the end of this month?  Or is it up for debate?  I heard the CCC could be making a U turn this week?

Either way, the least clubs should expect is to be informed in good time.
If they are going to put the championship back, then make the decision and let everyone know whats happening.
This weekend we will be only 3 weeks out from the rumoured dates for the first round
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

blackball

Quote from: macca123 on May 04, 2015, 09:13:05 AM
I hear that shay mc guigan hit Cormac o neill before the ball was even thrown up. Was the omagh phsyio attacked? Out last night and seen a lot of the omagh boys with black eyes etc

lol do you expect anyone to believe that Ardboe players attacked a female physio?? Catch a grip lads, im sure it was a thick enough game but thats what you expect going to ardboe. They are a physical team just like Carrickmore, Dromore and Clonoe are going to be. County champions are always going to get special treatment when they go to these places. Just get on with it and dish a bit back instead of making ridiculous claims like the physio was attacked! 

macca123

Quote from: blackball on May 05, 2015, 03:33:50 PM
Quote from: macca123 on May 04, 2015, 09:13:05 AM
I hear that shay mc guigan hit Cormac o neill before the ball was even thrown up. Was the omagh phsyio attacked? Out last night and seen a lot of the omagh boys with black eyes etc

lol do you expect anyone to believe that Ardboe players attacked a female physio?? Catch a grip lads, im sure it was a thick enough game but thats what you expect going to ardboe. They are a physical team just like Carrickmore, Dromore and Clonoe are going to be. County champions are always going to get special treatment when they go to these places. Just get on with it and dish a bit back instead of making ridiculous claims like the physio was attacked!

Lmao are you serious? Another poster mentioned it and I was just asking on the subject? I wasn't even at the match so get off your high horse I wasn't making any claims. Catch a grip yourself there lad

blackball

apologies there, I quoted the wrong post

blackball

Quote from: stillsenior on May 04, 2015, 09:08:07 AM
The sad thing is OSE 14 was that the Omagh physio was actually going on to provide assistance to an injured Ardboe player when she was attacked

meant to quote this idiot

stillsenior

Quote from: blackball on May 05, 2015, 04:38:42 PM
Quote from: stillsenior on May 04, 2015, 09:08:07 AM
The sad thing is OSE 14 was that the Omagh physio was actually going on to provide assistance to an injured Ardboe player when she was attacked

meant to quote this idiot

In my opinion grabbing and pulling a water bottle from a woman (which is the ardboe version of events and  you  weren't even at the game) as she goes to the aid of an injured Ardboe player is an attack.Just because  you believe  different doesn't  make me an idiot.

Club Rossa

So she was going to attend an Injured Ardboe player but wouldn't give another Ardboe player a drink of water??