Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Any match reports from today?
Steven O'Neill back in action today.

Tyrone Gaa

Whats going on with Cookstown, they will be disappointed at the start they made to the league.  Has the black card stopped their bully boy tactics?  Anybody shed some light on their form?
Living the dream!!!

Club Rossa

You can be sure they'll find their form for us in the championship!!

EC Unique

Quote from: Club Rossa on April 28, 2014, 02:21:07 PM
You can be sure they'll find their form for us in the championship!!

Na. You will dump them out of it.

Tommo2

To be fair, Cookstown have played Coalisland and Omagh in 2 of their first 3 games. Both would be expected to beat Cookstown and would be regarded as serious championship contenders.

Onthe40

Killyclogher going well Tommo...renewed optimism for the season out in Ballinamullan?

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Onthe40 on April 28, 2014, 04:59:10 PM
Killyclogher going well Tommo...renewed optimism for the season out in Ballinamullan?

Swift back this year is he?

WT4E

Did urney play brackaville this weekend?

Mikhailov

Quote from: Tommo2 on April 28, 2014, 04:02:38 PM
To be fair, Cookstown have played Coalisland and Omagh in 2 of their first 3 games. Both would be expected to beat Cookstown and would be regarded as serious championship contenders.

Cookstown played your men also Tommo and suffered defeat. Are you being cute by not referring to your men as genuine contenders. Beat Carmen also so things look positive in Killyclogher at the minute. Who have youse got in next 2 games....? Killyclogher always hard team to beat and now have added scoring threat up front so now are a quality all round good outfit - dark horses for Championship if avoid serious injuries

Tommo2

Killyclogher have Dromore in 1st round. If they are fortunate to get through, they will play Clonoe or Errigal. The result against Carrickmore was positive, but its only the league. I think Augher and Greencastle beat Carrickmore in the league last year.

roney

Quote from: LeoMc on April 25, 2014, 11:26:45 PM
Quote from: orangeman on April 20, 2014, 10:37:25 AM
The coverage by Teamtalk I've always said was excellent.

But they've really surpassed themselves now with the live matches and the playback facility.

These lads really should be commended, encouraged, supported and applauded for what they're doing on behalf of Tyrone GAA.

Well done lads. Keep at it.

I have heard a rumour that the County board are going to pull the plug on this, hopefully not. It is a great opportunity to promote the games to the diaspora.

The lads should be commended alright. Seems like a tricky area in the GAA in general though.

WT4E

Quote from: WT4E on April 28, 2014, 09:25:30 PM

Anybody know anything about this? I don't see a result on the website for it

clarshack

Quote from: WT4E on May 01, 2014, 02:17:59 PM
Quote from: WT4E on April 28, 2014, 09:25:30 PM

Anybody know anything about this? I don't see a result on the website for it

think there was a bereavement in brackaville. it definitely wasnt played.

clarshack

was a great game of football last night between ourselves and carmen in the minor championship. carmen hit the upright with the last kick of the game but a draw was probably a fair result overall. replay is next wednesday.

EC Unique

We eased past Greencastle lastnight. 8)