Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scout

i assume this is young McCurry, and who would he be transferring to, Coalisland or who?

winghalfback

Quote from: scout on January 05, 2013, 03:17:34 PM
i assume this is young McCurry, and who would he be transferring to, Coalisland or who?

Clonoe supposedly he is good friends with a few lads there

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: winghalfback on January 05, 2013, 06:04:55 PM
Quote from: scout on January 05, 2013, 03:17:34 PM

Clonoe supposedly he is good friends with a few lads there

what?? any truth in this?
First on the field and last to leave

EC Unique

Shockingly sad happenings in Augher over the weekend.  :(

Walter Cronc

Quote from: EC Unique on January 06, 2013, 11:51:17 PM
Shockingly sad happenings in Augher over the weekend.  :(

Just read in the Irish news there now. Shocking!

Fuzzman

nrico2006

A man was murdered and his son (last years Tyrone Minor Captain) has been arrested for the murder.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

skeog

Why is this been discussed on the board the family should be allowed to grieve without intrusion from people who are making assumptions.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: skeog on January 08, 2013, 12:20:45 PM
Why is this been discussed on the board the family should be allowed to grieve without intrusion from people who are making assumptions.

Don't agree with it being discussed however it appears that he has been charged with murder according to the Irish News.

Pharoch Phantom

Agree with Skeog.  There should be no discussion here on the tragic circumstances in Augher. Bugger off elsewhere if you want to engage in that.

nrico2006

Why was the thread on the Sean Hackett arrest taken down?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

EC Unique

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 10, 2013, 03:54:57 PM
Why was the thread on the Sean Hackett arrest taken down?

There were some unpleasant posts made on it and it was rightly removed. A very sensitive subject that family and close friends could be reading on here.

EC Unique

Quote from: hardstation on January 10, 2013, 06:32:12 PM
Balls. Many an unpleasant thing said about many a man on here.

It's just that we have to tip toe around it because he is "one of our own".

You complete w.anker.

Are you in touch with reality at all or do you just live in your safe little world of Internet.

Sad Pratt.

EC Unique

Quote from: hardstation on January 10, 2013, 08:17:45 PM
Sure, you decide what people do and don't discuss on the Internet. You have plenty to say for yourself on other cases.

If you think this is the place to discuss that subject then you are a lost cause.

trileacman

Quote from: hardstation on January 10, 2013, 08:17:45 PM
Sure, you decide what people do and don't discuss on the Internet. You have plenty to say for yourself on other cases.

There is a distinct difference between this subject and talking about Adrian McGuckin, English soccer or Irish politics. If you don't recognise that then you have some severe problems.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014